OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike Vaccaro ‏@MikeVacc 4m4 minutes ago
The round robin from hell: Lions devastated by Cowboys; Cowboys devastated by Pack; Pack devastated by Seahawks; Seahawks devastated by Pats

weebay

Not on that power run. They gave it to Bush. I'm not talking about what happened late in the game.

On topic - Wasn't Goodell giving Kraft the SB trophy just as awkward as Roselle giving it to Al Davis back in the day??

Last edited:
that doesn't look as bad if Russ, being the very sub-par qb he is, doesn't throw an INT on 2nd down. If that's just an incompletion, they still have the one TO in the pocket and could possibly still run on both 3rd and 4th down. That's basically what Pete is trying to articulate in his shook state

640x1136.jpeg.df4c489d3c5246b8ad3838885b31a206.large

Really NFL?

that doesn't look as bad if Russ, being the very sub-par qb he is, doesn't throw an INT on 2nd down. If that's just an incompletion, they still have the one TO in the pocket and could possibly still run on both 3rd and 4th down. That's basically what Pete is trying to articulate in his shook state

3 feet away from a championship with Beast Mode who carried you all year.... Nah.

He had to let a play run in order for the timeouts to matter. Otherwise, he'd lose the game regardless.

What?

:lol: What ? Explain.

The only logic I see was that he would have two timeouts left to try and get in field goal range. But even then not using at least one of those timeouts you're loosing 30 plus seconds with under a minute left.

Even though I thought the playcall was bad I thought Russell made the right decision. The WR let the DB across his face to make the play, he has to run a better route or show more fight.

But again I thought it was a bad playcall from the start.

Try to embarrass the NFL by going against the grain and think you're going to get the game winning TD in a Superbowl? :lol: :lol:

Reactions: ct3
why is no one talking about how the ravens should have been playing in the super bowl? pats overcome 2 14 point leads while cheating.....oh wait let me guess you think they only time they messed with the football was vs the weak colts? haha

i rarely stoneface but

congrats

:stoneface:

Now I'm super confused.

Did you type this? Or did Elder paraphrase something you typed after hearing Marshawn say it in reference to Sherman saying it?
it's a joke based on a joke made about lillard not being selected to alg

The pats were essentially letting them score.
You mess up by by not taking the points
You mess up with the play call
And you mess up with the qb decision

When ahmad bradshaw ran it in i always thought that was the correct move.
You take the guaranteed points and trust the defense. 1 blunder and its over.

Pete is full of **** talking about playing for 3rd or 4th down. :lol:

Umm, this is the Super Bowl. You're on the 1 yard line with seconds left in the game. WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING TO WIN ON THAT PLAY????

Or maybe he's serious and he's just an idiot?

Back
Top Bottom