Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

2mq47bm.jpg

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Best QB in the NFL...it's not even close anymore IMO. Peyton and Brady are getting up there in age and both can't make anything happen with their legs like Rodgers can. And to top it off, he doesn't throw picks either. 

I totally agree.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

All I wanted was a competitive game in between simple-minded commercials and appalling musical performances.

Check. Check. Check.

Here's to no lockout looming.

Agreed on all counts.

These past few Super Bowls have been superb.
pimp.gif

Close, competitve games usually decided in the final quarter/drive.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Best QB in the NFL...it's not even close anymore IMO. Peyton and Brady are getting up there in age and both can't make anything happen with their legs like Rodgers can. And to top it off, he doesn't throw picks either. 

I totally agree.
pimp.gif
This game has definitely solidified him in the top 3 QB discussion. There's no way you can't put him next to Manning and Brady now.

LMAO @ Steelers fans ghost. hahaha cryin they @*+@* to bed like Hines Wards punk +%+

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I totally agree.
pimp.gif
This game has definitely solidified him in the top 3 QB discussion. There's no way you can't put him next to Manning and Brady now.

LMAO @ Steelers fans ghost. hahaha cryin they @*+@* to bed like Hines Wards punk +%+

congrats to the greenbay, well deserved it. 2 TO killed the Steellers. Im sad now, no more Football. Let's go Lakers lol

Congrats, the Packers are a hell of a team.

I'm going to lock myself in my room with a bottle of whiskey now.

congrats to the greenbay, well deserved it. 2 TO killed the Steellers. Im sad now, no more Football. Let's go Lakers lol

Back
Top Bottom