Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Congrats, the Packers are a hell of a team.

I'm going to lock myself in my room with a bottle of whiskey now.

Why do Cowboy fans always feel threatened by the Steelers and their 6 rings, who gives a @!@%. 
laugh.gif

Props to GB, my Super bowl pick, Rodgers is that dude. 
pimp.gif

Excellent game.

Why do Cowboy fans always feel threatened by the Steelers and their 6 rings, who gives a @!@%. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Excellent game.

fraij, step away from your computer and go FreshPrince .gif dance on the streets of NY in a drunken state.

Oh my god. Ill catch up with yall tomorrow.

Im drunk, im 25, and the Packers are the Super Bowl champions. Indescribable.

Oh my god. Ill catch up with yall tomorrow.

Im drunk, im 25, and the Packers are the Super Bowl champions. Indescribable.

fraij, step away from your computer and go FreshPrince .gif dance on the streets of NY in a drunken state.

LMAO @ Steelers fans ghost. hahaha cryin they @*+@* to bed like Hines Wards punk +%+

Considering there are only like 4 of us on here, not really that shocking.  Plus most people do stuff for the game so they aren't just sitting on the comp.  Finally, when the team lost, it isn't like there was a reason to get on quickly and post a dancing gif or something like that.  So no, not really a surprise
laugh.gif

what an amazing game, amazing season... jeez

first #6 seed to make it all the way

did it with out some star players
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

WE DA BEST!!!!

what an amazing game, amazing season... jeez

first #6 seed to make it all the way

did it with out some star players
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

WE DA BEST!!!!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Excellent game.

This.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Excellent game.

This.

LMAO @ Steelers fans ghost. hahaha cryin they @*+@* to bed like Hines Wards punk +%+

Considering there are only like 4 of us on here, not really that shocking.  Plus most people do stuff for the game so they aren't just sitting on the comp.  Finally, when the team lost, it isn't like there was a reason to get on quickly and post a dancing gif or something like that.  So no, not really a surprise
laugh.gif

Peace to GB.

I've been saying this my whole life. The Steelers need better DBs notably CBs. No excuses tho.

My entire team didn't show up.

Peace to GB.

I've been saying this my whole life. The Steelers need better DBs notably CBs. No excuses tho.

My entire team didn't show up.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

Let alone sitting by a computer for the duration of a game to post immediately, time of year to host parties. 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

Let alone sitting by a computer for the duration of a game to post immediately, time of year to host parties. 

Back
Top Bottom