Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Originally Posted by dmxfury

LMAO @ Steelers fans ghost. hahaha cryin they @*+@* to bed like Hines Wards punk +%+
Considering there are only like 4 of us on here, not really that shocking.  Plus most people do stuff for the game so they aren't just sitting on the comp.  Finally, when the team lost, it isn't like there was a reason to get on quickly and post a dancing gif or something like that.  So no, not really a surprise
laugh.gif

Props to your team and franchise as a whole.  Glad it was such a worthy opponent that we got to play in this SB.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

LMAO @ Steelers fans ghost. hahaha cryin they @*+@* to bed like Hines Wards punk +%+
Considering there are only like 4 of us on here, not really that shocking.  Plus most people do stuff for the game so they aren't just sitting on the comp.  Finally, when the team lost, it isn't like there was a reason to get on quickly and post a dancing gif or something like that.  So no, not really a surprise
laugh.gif

Props to your team and franchise as a whole.  Glad it was such a worthy opponent that we got to play in this SB.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

what an amazing game, amazing season... jeez

first #6 seed to make it all the way

did it with out some star players
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

WE DA BEST!!!!
Maybe from the NFC, Pitt won the whole thing as a #6 seed a few years back. But that's neither here nor there. Congrats Packer fans!

congrats to the packers and their fans. great season.

steelers definitely didn't make it easy. good run for y'all as well, though.

congrats to the packers and their fans. great season.

steelers definitely didn't make it easy. good run for y'all as well, though.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

what an amazing game, amazing season... jeez

first #6 seed to make it all the way

did it with out some star players
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

WE DA BEST!!!!
Maybe from the NFC, Pitt won the whole thing as a #6 seed a few years back. But that's neither here nor there. Congrats Packer fans!

Oh and peace to dmx, fade, canifly, and the other Steelers fans.

Now watch we ignore our DB problem in the draft

Congrats to all the Pack fans, y'all kept it classy all year and quite hilarious. Now we all see the holes in the Steelers defense, secondary needs fixing ASAP

Great game overall, that's all I wanted. On to the offseason
frown.gif

Thank god I don't have that stupid @** Wiz Khalifa song anymore. Never saw so many bandwagon fans hop on a teams nutt sack over a SONG in my life. I wonder if these same people gonna be yelling "Black and Yellow" tommorow, maybe even next football season....

Thank god I don't have that stupid @** Wiz Khalifa song anymore. Never saw so many bandwagon fans hop on a teams nutt sack over a SONG in my life. I wonder if these same people gonna be yelling "Black and Yellow" tommorow, maybe even next football season....

Congrats to all the Pack fans, y'all kept it classy all year and quite hilarious. Now we all see the holes in the Steelers defense, secondary needs fixing ASAP

Great game overall, that's all I wanted. On to the offseason
frown.gif

Oh and peace to dmx, fade, canifly, and the other Steelers fans.

Now watch we ignore our DB problem in the draft

Aren't the Packers one of the youngest teams in the league too?

This could very well be the start of the dynasty, that is if the Madden curse doesn't get Aaron Rodgers next season.
nerd.gif

Aren't the Packers one of the youngest teams in the league too?

This could very well be the start of the dynasty, that is if the Madden curse doesn't get Aaron Rodgers next season.
nerd.gif

The Steelers sedondary got killed tonight, and I got flamed for saying their corners suck. Ya kill me NT.

Back
Top Bottom