Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

The Steelers sedondary got killed tonight, and I got flamed for saying their corners suck. Ya kill me NT.

I actually respect dmx on here so I take some of that back. But hey I mean we couldnt have yall winning in our stadium.

And why is a certain corny Giants fan constantly worrying about me. Its pretty suspect. Go somewhere or off to the "parties" everyone's supposed to be having. $$#% am I gonna have a party for two teams I dislike for? My fault for being too big of a football fan to throw a party for two teams that are disgusting to me

I actually respect dmx on here so I take some of that back. But hey I mean we couldnt have yall winning in our stadium.

And why is a certain corny Giants fan constantly worrying about me. Its pretty suspect. Go somewhere or off to the "parties" everyone's supposed to be having. $$#% am I gonna have a party for two teams I dislike for? My fault for being too big of a football fan to throw a party for two teams that are disgusting to me

Originally Posted by toine2983

Aren't the Packers one of the youngest teams in the league too?

This could very well be the start of the dynasty, that is if the Madden curse doesn't get Aaron Rodgers next season.
nerd.gif

2nd youngest in the League.... Rodgers lost his favorite target in week 5 and hes 23 years old.

This could very well be the start of the dynasty, that is if the Madden curse doesn't get Aaron Rodgers next season.
nerd.gif

2nd youngest in the League.... Rodgers lost his favorite target in week 5 and hes 23 years old.

where can i order an authentic Rodgers jersey-w/super bowl patch?

I dont see it on nfl.com

I dont see it on nfl.com

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I dont see it on nfl.com

I dunno but Ill be looking as well.  PM me and ill keep in touch if I find it.

I dont see it on nfl.com

Originally Posted by MPire

Someone is upset.
laugh.gif

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Don't worry, maybe you'll catch up ONE day.

Originally Posted by MPire

Someone is upset.
laugh.gif

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Don't worry, maybe you'll catch up ONE day.

Congrats Packers
pimp.gif
, real proud of Aaron Rodgers, my hero when I watched him in his early Cal games.
That Kim K commercial
pimp.gif

Time to buy a #12 Super Bowl jersey and #12 throwback to add to my A-Rod Cal jersey

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I dont see it on nfl.com

will do, I swear I saw it on nfl.com earlier though...

I dont see it on nfl.com

will do, I swear I saw it on nfl.com earlier though...

Congrats Packers
pimp.gif
, real proud of Aaron Rodgers, my hero when I watched him in his early Cal games.
That Kim K commercial
pimp.gif

Time to buy a #12 Super Bowl jersey and #12 throwback to add to my A-Rod Cal jersey

nerd.gif

Yikes.

Mike McCarthy, Ted Thompson and the rest of the Green Bay front office definitely know what they're doing.

nerd.gif

Yikes.

Mike McCarthy, Ted Thompson and the rest of the Green Bay front office definitely know what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom