Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Damn. So woodson broke his collar bone like I thought. U can tell it was the collar bone as soon as u saw the replay and he landed with all his weight on it. Respect to him for admitting he broke down and cried too. Feel bad for him since he got injured in the biggest game of his career but at least the packers still won. I got alot of respect for that packer team. They went through alot to win the chip

by the way anyone see Aaron Rodgers when he was on stage !
laugh.gif

his swag was on 1000000000
dude was holding up the Lombardi trophy. Had the belt on his shoulder. Plus was named MVP and had the camaro on deck! He getting punani tonight
laugh.gif

Damn. So woodson broke his collar bone like I thought. U can tell it was the collar bone as soon as u saw the replay and he landed with all his weight on it. Respect to him for admitting he broke down and cried too. Feel bad for him since he got injured in the biggest game of his career but at least the packers still won. I got alot of respect for that packer team. They went through alot to win the chip

laugh.gif

dude was holding up the Lombardi trophy. Had the belt on his shoulder. Plus was named MVP and had the camaro on deck! He getting punani tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sucks he missed part of the SB but he put work in 16+ games. Regardless if they PLAYED or watched, every player contributed somehow to the overall team and got them there.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sucks he missed part of the SB but he put work in 16+ games. Regardless if they PLAYED or watched, every player contributed somehow to the overall team and got them there.

Originally Posted by JND1

Charles Woodson getting a ring
pimp.gif

Best thing about the game for me
pimp.gif

Should be a nice way to top off a hof career

Rodgers too, only his 3rd year in the league....bright future for him

Originally Posted by JND1

Charles Woodson getting a ring
pimp.gif

Best thing about the game for me
pimp.gif