Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Its real crazy.rye now in wisconsin my buddy went streaking
laugh.gif
man we having so much fun
laugh.gif
word

i just got back from lambeau and we running down lombardi avenue!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
most fun ive ever had in my life...im just stopping traffic in the middle of the intersection and busting out the title belt...it was TO EPIC
roll.gif
roll.gif
couldnt find a parking spot...sadly im 12 beers in and i feel sober as !*@# so imma bout to pound did bottle and head downtown for more schenanigans

good year steeler fans...seriously.

but im about to be in tears right now
laugh.gif
during the game (i watched it with family) i stomped away from the room and yelled I PUT TO MUCH INTO THIS *$@#
roll.gif
roll.gif

moms said it was pretty funny...anyway i have my flight tomorrow at 2:30 but i have to go there at 11
indifferent.gif
 cause they pretty much closing the airport for the packers arrival tomorow
laugh.gif

see yall later

pimp.gif

edit- ILLO mu dude. appreciate it fam...no lokos tonight miller lite and tequila...LETS GOOOOO

laugh.gif
man im on the same level ur bro. Im calling in from work when they have the parade

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Its real crazy.rye now in wisconsin my buddy went streaking
laugh.gif
man we having so much fun
laugh.gif
word

i just got back from lambeau and we running down lombardi avenue!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
most fun ive ever had in my life...im just stopping traffic in the middle of the intersection and busting out the title belt...it was TO EPIC
roll.gif
roll.gif
couldnt find a parking spot...sadly im 12 beers in and i feel sober as !*@# so imma bout to pound did bottle and head downtown for more schenanigans

good year steeler fans...seriously.

but im about to be in tears right now
laugh.gif
during the game (i watched it with family) i stomped away from the room and yelled I PUT TO MUCH INTO THIS *$@#
roll.gif
roll.gif

moms said it was pretty funny...anyway i have my flight tomorrow at 2:30 but i have to go there at 11
indifferent.gif
 cause they pretty much closing the airport for the packers arrival tomorow
laugh.gif

see yall later

pimp.gif

edit- ILLO mu dude. appreciate it fam...no lokos tonight miller lite and tequila...LETS GOOOOO

laugh.gif
man im on the same level ur bro. Im calling in from work when they have the parade

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by JND1

Charles Woodson getting a ring
pimp.gif

Best thing about the game for me
pimp.gif

Should be a nice way to top off a hof career

Rodgers too, only his 3rd year in the league....bright future for him
This is Aaron's 6th season in the league.  He's been starting for the last 3 years.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This is Aaron's 6th season in the league.  He's been starting for the last 3 years.

friend in green bay told me the school district up there doesnt have school tomorrow because of this lol.

great game. im hammered, i won 10 bucks and im happy!

friend in green bay told me the school district up there doesnt have school tomorrow because of this lol.

great game. im hammered, i won 10 bucks and im happy!

I felt physically ill when Woodson got hurt. I have been watching him since I was 11 and he was at Michigan and to see that happen well yeah... The bright side is he now has a ring and no one can ever take that from him.

I felt physically ill when Woodson got hurt. I have been watching him since I was 11 and he was at Michigan and to see that happen well yeah... The bright side is he now has a ring and no one can ever take that from him.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

love seeing CW get the ring, but I admit I broke down when I saw Donald Driver in tears after the game. thats what its all about 
glasses.gif

cc2_8290--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

love seeing CW get the ring, but I admit I broke down when I saw Donald Driver in tears after the game. thats what its all about 
glasses.gif

cc2_8290--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

just went back and watched the game again...both teams blew some big chances.

we could have went up 24-21 had ben not overthrown mike wallace on that deep pass in the endzone and of course when we had all the momentum and were driving before mendenhall's fumble.

packers could have had a blowout had it not been for so many dropped passes. we got them in so many 3rd and long situations, but they kept converting and it killed us.

overall, we didn't take care of the ball and at the end of the day, it was too many turnovers to overcome. i really wish i would have appreciated the last 2 super bowls we won more, because i kind of took them for granted.

we need to resign ike taylor, get 2 new corners to replace william gay and mcfadden, and replace farrior and draft some more lineman.

just went back and watched the game again...both teams blew some big chances.

we could have went up 24-21 had ben not overthrown mike wallace on that deep pass in the endzone and of course when we had all the momentum and were driving before mendenhall's fumble.

packers could have had a blowout had it not been for so many dropped passes. we got them in so many 3rd and long situations, but they kept converting and it killed us.

overall, we didn't take care of the ball and at the end of the day, it was too many turnovers to overcome. i really wish i would have appreciated the last 2 super bowls we won more, because i kind of took them for granted.

we need to resign ike taylor, get 2 new corners to replace william gay and mcfadden, and replace farrior and draft some more lineman.

Back
Top Bottom