Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Madden is consoling favre somewhere.

Actually, Madden was in Dallas.

So that was the person Madden was texting during the game.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by JUS3

Sidenote, Mike Tomlin is a class act.

And a very good coach.
Word. U just can't do nothin but like the guy.

I'm glad Woodson got a ring, not that he wasn't goin into the Hall but this just adds icing on the cake

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by JUS3

Sidenote, Mike Tomlin is a class act.

And a very good coach.
Word. U just can't do nothin but like the guy.

I'm glad Woodson got a ring, not that he wasn't goin into the Hall but this just adds icing on the cake

Damn, no one has the gif of Woodson cheering and then suddenly remembering his shoulder is hurt?
laugh.gif

Damn, no one has the gif of Woodson cheering and then suddenly remembering his shoulder is hurt?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Its real crazy.rye now in wisconsin my buddy went streaking
laugh.gif
man we having so much fun
laugh.gif
word

i just got back from lambeau and we running down lombardi avenue!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
most fun ive ever had in my life...im just stopping traffic in the middle of the intersection and busting out the title belt...it was TO EPIC
roll.gif
roll.gif
couldnt find a parking spot...sadly im 12 beers in and i feel sober as !*@# so imma bout to pound did bottle and head downtown for more schenanigans

good year steeler fans...seriously.

but im about to be in tears right now
laugh.gif
during the game (i watched it with family) i stomped away from the room and yelled I PUT TO MUCH INTO THIS *$@#
roll.gif
roll.gif

moms said it was pretty funny...anyway i have my flight tomorrow at 2:30 but i have to go there at 11
indifferent.gif
 cause they pretty much closing the airport for the packers arrival tomorow
laugh.gif

see yall later

pimp.gif

edit- ILLO mu dude. appreciate it fam...no lokos tonight miller lite and tequila...LETS GOOOOO

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Its real crazy.rye now in wisconsin my buddy went streaking
laugh.gif
man we having so much fun
laugh.gif
word

i just got back from lambeau and we running down lombardi avenue!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
most fun ive ever had in my life...im just stopping traffic in the middle of the intersection and busting out the title belt...it was TO EPIC
roll.gif
roll.gif
couldnt find a parking spot...sadly im 12 beers in and i feel sober as !*@# so imma bout to pound did bottle and head downtown for more schenanigans

good year steeler fans...seriously.

but im about to be in tears right now
laugh.gif
during the game (i watched it with family) i stomped away from the room and yelled I PUT TO MUCH INTO THIS *$@#
roll.gif
roll.gif

moms said it was pretty funny...anyway i have my flight tomorrow at 2:30 but i have to go there at 11
indifferent.gif
 cause they pretty much closing the airport for the packers arrival tomorow
laugh.gif

see yall later

pimp.gif

edit- ILLO mu dude. appreciate it fam...no lokos tonight miller lite and tequila...LETS GOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom