Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

NFLprguy Brian McCarthy
by JasonLaCanfora

The 400 fans w/out seats last nite went on field postgame, received free merchandise, food, beverage, $2,400, free SB46 tix

Well damn.
If I am one of those fans, I am still pissed off.  $2,400 is $2,400......but if you add up what it likely costed these 400 to get there, they probably didnt come away with much of a profit.  Plus they didnt get to see the game, which is probably a chance of a lifetime.  I know they get tix for next year, but who is to say that their team will be in the game?
Im still beyond livid if I am one of the 400 fans.  

I'm telling you... Ryan Grant = addition by subtraction.
The 400 fans w/out seats last nite went on field postgame, received free merchandise, food, beverage, $2,400, free SB46 tix
As in, 400 people with tickets showed up to the stadium and didn't have seats anymore...?

As in, 400 people with tickets showed up to the stadium and didn't have seats anymore...?

Originally Posted by dland24

NFLprguy Brian McCarthy
by JasonLaCanfora

Well damn.
If I am one of those fans, I am still pissed off.  $2,400 is $2,400......but if you add up what it likely costed these 400 to get there, they probably didnt come away with much of a profit.  Plus they didnt get to see the game, which is probably a chance of a lifetime.  I know they get tix for next year, but who is to say that their team will be in the game?
But youre only livid if you were a fan of one of those teams though.

As a general fan, thats very fair compensation.

NFLprguy Brian McCarthy
by JasonLaCanfora

Well damn.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

ben still goin to hof so its all good!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

laugh.gif
yeah

not sure how you can not have the seats ready for an event 2+ years in the making

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

laugh.gif
yeah

not sure how you can not have the seats ready for an event 2+ years in the making

Originally Posted by Durden7

NFLprguy Brian McCarthy
by JasonLaCanfora

Well damn.

After hearing the reports that the NFL/Cowboys Stadium knew ONE FULL WEEK prior to the Superbowl that there were problems with these seats, I am even more livid about these seats.  If I am one of the 400 fans, I fully expect an even larger compensation than what I would have originally wanted (which is more than what was offered).

Originally Posted by Durden7

NFLprguy Brian McCarthy
by JasonLaCanfora

Well damn.

After hearing the reports that the NFL/Cowboys Stadium knew ONE FULL WEEK prior to the Superbowl that there were problems with these seats, I am even more livid about these seats.  If I am one of the 400 fans, I fully expect an even larger compensation than what I would have originally wanted (which is more than what was offered).

The seats were in place and everything, the reason why they were 'unsafe' was because there were no rail on the steps and not enough exits.

The seats were in place and everything, the reason why they were 'unsafe' was because there were no rail on the steps and not enough exits.

Depending on what or if anything was signed I'm sure the people will file suit to get more

Depending on what or if anything was signed I'm sure the people will file suit to get more

NFLprguy Brian McCarthy
by JasonLaCanfora

Well damn.

I thought those 400 fans were just relocated somewhere else in the stadium.  I don't think they actually got removed from the stadium.

If he gets in and that's truly a big IF, it will be a "sympathy vote".

NFLprguy Brian McCarthy
by JasonLaCanfora

Well damn.

I thought those 400 fans were just relocated somewhere else in the stadium.  I don't think they actually got removed from the stadium.

If he gets in and that's truly a big IF, it will be a "sympathy vote".

Great Super Bowl game last night. I hate both the Steelers and Packers, but I rooted for Steelers only because I made a bet for them.
laugh.gif
Most crucial turnover in my opinion was the Mendenhall fumble...Pittsburg was in a nice rhythm and was about to score. Instead, it led to a Packers touchdown...oh well, Green Bay "deserves" it more, I guess.
ohwell.gif

Great Super Bowl game last night. I hate both the Steelers and Packers, but I rooted for Steelers only because I made a bet for them.
laugh.gif
Most crucial turnover in my opinion was the Mendenhall fumble...Pittsburg was in a nice rhythm and was about to score. Instead, it led to a Packers touchdown...oh well, Green Bay "deserves" it more, I guess.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom