Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

With the pictures.
smh.gif
I hate scrolling man.

roll.gif
You are probably the only person on NT that hates threads w/ pictures.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

With the pictures.
smh.gif
I hate scrolling man.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Females...Thumbs up..it's a go. With athletes, it just takes up too much space and its just pictures...I like to have the chance to be quoted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

With the pictures.
smh.gif
I hate scrolling man.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Females...Thumbs up..it's a go. With athletes, it just takes up too much space and its just pictures...I like to have the chance to be quoted.
laugh.gif

Well then you got lucky...TWICE!!!
laugh.gif

son just had to post that Willis McGahee
smh.gif
smh

for that I hope the CARDS come out victorious
devil.gif

Americas Game has got to be one of the best football programs Ive ever watched. That SB XL one was just
pimp.gif

I need to get that, I think I have all the others. The complete history of the Steelers, the Super Bowl XL DVD, and then the 4 pack with the fullplayoff games from 2005. I just decided yesterday that I am going to go to Pittsburgh to watch the game, should be crazy if they win, I'm real fired up

I remember a year ago, the superbowl post would be around 30 pages by this time...I guess no one outside the arizona and pittsburgh area cares

Damn keep hearing the ratings will be low on this SB.

I doubt ill watch, but go steelers

Originally Posted by Ryda421

son just had to post that Willis McGahee
smh.gif
smh

for that I hope the CARDS come out victorious
devil.gif
I swear no matter how many big hits Ryan Clark makes (Welker, McGahee) it will never erase the stiffarm LT gave him in 05. Sad thing though was hewas the
last defender and it was overtime
sick.gif

Its towards the end, doesn't do it justice though. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=28694&displayPage=tab_gamecenter&season=2005&week=REG12http://www.nfl.com/gamece...eason=2005&week=REG12

^

Marty Knew what time it was.. He knew how to actually coach a football game & use LT right.

Norv's play calling is so predictable.

Coordinator of the year: @**# LeBeau, Steelers
January 20, 2009

Sporting News

Sporting News surveyed 664 players, coaches and general managers to determine our 2008 NFL awards and all -- pro team. For the full list of winners, see the Jan. 19 issue of Sporting News magazine. If you are not receiving the magazine, subscribe today, or pick up a copy, available at most Barnes & Noble, Borders and Hudson News retail outlets.

@**# LeBeau has spent 50 of his 71 years in the NFL--14 as a larcenous cornerback for the Detroit Lions, the past 36 with four teams as an assistant coach, defensive coordinator and even head coach. His Pittsburgh Steelers have ranked No. 1 in total defense each of the past two seasons. Three of his players were eager to endorse his work.

Player's comments:

"He has that grandfather wisdom. When he speaks, we listen. He treats the last guy on the team like the first guy on the team. He treats Pro Bowlers and free agents the same way. A lot of coaches I had in the past, they feel like it's us and them. With him, it's just us. There isn't a line between player and coach. We're one unit, one heartbeat." -- Linebacker Larry Foote

"I don't think there's any coach in the business who can scheme like he schemes and game plan like he does. His wisdom and knowledge of the game give him a great advantage over teams and over coaches. Our schemes are very intricate. ... We definitely try to dictate what teams can do against our defense. I don't see anybody outfox him." -- Linebacker James Farrior

"He is never keeping secrets on the game plan, why he chooses certain things. In doing that, he's always teaching us. We've been playing this defense for a long time. Guys have taken this defense to other places and haven't been as successful, but they also have not had @**# LeBeau." Safety Troy Polamalu

-- Gerry Dulac for Sporting News

Greatest of all time. GET HIM IN THE HOF

My buddy texts me today something that the Edge said at media day, he goes on to say that hes gonna make a song that goes "my running back is black"so i was on the bus ride home and "My President is Black" came on my Ipod...Jay-z remix version of course.. anyway i got out my pad and startedwriting, going off of what my buddy had texted me earlier.

I had my eminem 8 mile moment on the bus and came up with this, now here is the Jay-z song so listen to it and follow along with the lyrics..

My running is back
His Nikes are too and I'd be g*d d**n if he doesn't get me two
Our helmets are shiny white
And jerseys dark redddd
Were headed for Tampa anybody feel me

My running is back
And jerseys dark redddd

Our running back is old but in fact he's alright
So even in Hof race he's alright
If you have a steelers mind you'd be alright
Our running back is back an his Tds are alright

Timmy h �sat so edge could walk edge walked so Q could run Q ran so larry f could fly so now warners gonna spread his wings jesus will meet him in the sky

We already got our own clothes already got our own shoes. We weren't hot before the bowl now look where we going to

Hello Tampa bay. Hey pretty laaaaady. Red white and black flag wave for me baby

Never thought we say this s**t baby we're good. You can keep your pus we don't want no more wuss

No more Ls no more laughs no pre seasons lies our running back is baaack

My running is back
And jerseys dark redddd

SOMEBODY GET A LABEL DEAL.
pimp.gif

im out

Ya'll bandwagoners kill me, before this year you would have got laughed at if you ever cheered for the cards, now all the sudden everyone wants to hop oncause they finally have a winning season...give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom