Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

smh.gif
at Steelers pickin on NFC West teams to win superbowls.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I don't see how the Steelers lose, because I've always been so big on the whole 'Offense scores points, defense wins championships' concept.

But that's exactly what has happened throughout the playoffss for the Cardinals never being given a chance, and then advancing.
Yeah, but it's not like the Cardinals have been playing shabby defense the last 3 weeks...

They got carved up for about a 10 minute stretch Sunday against the Eagles, but for the most part, they played pretty solidly...

They're not going to be an easy team to beat in two weeks...

Cambell, Rolle, and Edge all in the super bowl.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edge tryna get that official stamp on his passport to the HOF.
happy.gif

On the flip, Ben gonna try and give ol Tom a run for his money.
eek.gif

I avoid this thread, haha, not sure why. But a week to go, pulled out the Steeler DVDs this weekend and now I'm starting to get pumped. I think I wouldhave rather the Steelers play Philly, because you know what you will get with them. Arizona is a wildcard type team, they could score 3 points and look awful,or go for 40. I have faith in LeBeau though, it all starts with him and his genius. Sidenote, Ben should play much better when compared to XL

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I avoid this thread, haha, not sure why. But a week to go, pulled out the Steeler DVDs this weekend and now I'm starting to get pumped. I think I would have rather the Steelers play Philly, because you know what you will get with them. Arizona is a wildcard type team, they could score 3 points and look awful, or go for 40. I have faith in LeBeau though, it all starts with him and his genius. Sidenote, Ben should play much better when compared to XL

Have you seen The Americas game episode of superbowl xl it is sick.
p4528593reg.jpg

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I avoid this thread, haha, not sure why. But a week to go, pulled out the Steeler DVDs this weekend and now I'm starting to get pumped. I think I would have rather the Steelers play Philly, because you know what you will get with them. Arizona is a wildcard type team, they could score 3 points and look awful, or go for 40. I have faith in LeBeau though, it all starts with him and his genius. Sidenote, Ben should play much better when compared to XL

Have you seen The Americas game episode of superbowl xl it is sick.
p4528593reg.jpg
Americas Game has got to be one of the best football programs Ive ever watched. That SB XL one was just
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I think this has the makings for a horrible game.

Hope I'm wrong.

I hope you're wrong too. Plus, I heard the commercials will probably suck because no one wants to pay up during the recession. That would be lame.

I'm wondering how big or little an impact Whisenhunt will have on the preparation and actual game, considering he was the OC for Pittsburgh. It might eventhe game out just a bit more. Something to think about at least. Although, he was under Cowher not Tomlin, but still, he might have some good tidbits on Ben,Willie, and Ward.

Back
Top Bottom