Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

we got this:pimp:

roll.gif

I don't care about the outcome of the Super Bowl, I just hope it's a good overall game.

Though the Steelers annoy me, I can't knock their play on the field.

pittsburgh can't be the first team to win 6 super bowls so i have to hope for them to lose.

this has the potential to be good imo. this super bowl is the first super bowl i can remember in which both quarterbacks have each won super bowls going intothe game.

i like arizona in this game btw

Magic CavsCeltics Lakers Phillies Steelers Cards
Team Frontrunners
Frontrunner4life kiddinlikejason
TrillipinoTrapstar DearWinter219TBONE95860 brandonb2005

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i have no emotions invested in this game whatsoever but since cards are the underdogs, I will go for them

Line already moved.

[table][tr][td]Game[/td] [td]Spread[/td] [td]Money Line[/td] [td]Total Points[/td] [td]More[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 2/1[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td] [td]-6.5 -109[/td] [td]-250[/td] [td]OVER 47 +100[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03:25 PM[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]Arizona Cardinals[/td] [td]+6.5 +101[/td] [td]+230[/td] [td]UNDER 47 -110[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Line already moved.

[table][tr][td]Game[/td] [td]Spread[/td] [td]Money Line[/td] [td]Total Points[/td] [td]More[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 2/1[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td] [td]-6.5 -109[/td] [td]-250[/td] [td]OVER 47 +100[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03:25 PM[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]Arizona Cardinals[/td] [td]+6.5 +101[/td] [td]+230[/td] [td]UNDER 47 -110[/td] [/tr][/table]
4wrestling school me on the money line thing, I'm a noob to this.

Ive got the Steelers in this one, but I REALLY wanna see Fitz and Q get theirs...

Im just hoping for a good game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HustleKing230560

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Line already moved.

4wrestling school me on the money line thing, I'm a noob to this.
Money Line = picking the winner. No spread.

'-' means you have to bet that amount to win $100... ie: bet $250 to win $100
'+' means bet $100 to win that amoutn... ie: bet $100 to win $230

Back
Top Bottom