Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my bottles and locks in today. All came with the same damn sticker pack of the fruit stickers and fronts.

Man they better send me the poom poom bogo with one of my shirt orders smh

my KONY order just came in...same sticker pack. Terrible

Have 2-3 more to go and not looking good

This Leda sticker seems pretty rare. Only 2 for sale on Grailed. Might have to pick them up there. Smh

In a perfect world Supreme would send out a different freebie item each week to help justify the tax/$10 shipping...we’re over here gushing over showercaps and poppi seeds, it’s not like it would require much effort or money (when you consider what they upcharge)
Lol you know they don't pocket the tax, right? That gets remitted to the state or whatever taxing authority.

9C83523E-4603-460B-88B5-2FBF03D44B51.jpeg
Formula crew came in with a shower cap and leda and the swan sticker pack

Got my wife's shoulder bag in today..Had 2 bogo, middle finger, and fronts stickers included..Still got 1 more package with my two hats to be delivered tomorrow..

Hmm, I might take all of that in exchange for healthcare and a leader that isn't starring in his own reality show.

True but you don’t have to pay as much taxes as us overall. Last year I had to pay over 40k in taxes off my paycheck.

Also Our leader is way better than yours, but he isn’t anything great.

What we need is a Supreme store in Canada. Supreme is going around the world but over looking Canada.

True but you don’t have to pay as much taxes as us overall. Last year I had to pay over 40k in taxes off my paycheck.

Also Our leader is way better than yours, but he isn’t anything great.

What we need is a Supreme store in Canada. Supreme is going around the world but over looking Canada.

40k in taxes?!?! :wow:

What kinda income you making bro?!

Either you’re making bank, or you really need to find a new accountant.

Im so confused with my order. I have 3 separate orders (1st order: floral deck, 2nd order: sigg, red master lock and spot light, and 3rd order: kids tee) and UPS showed 3 separately tracking yesterday. And now it's showing I have 4 tracking but only 2 emails confirmation, one for the deck and one for sigg water bottle. Don't know what the 3rd and 4th tracking is. Should I be expecting 5 tracking numbers since I had 5 items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom