Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you pay $100 for a T-SHIRT you’re either super rich or need your head examined
check the price they're selling for on stockx ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

surprised the 1st item to sellout was one of the pocket tees

I would be elated if I needed a hoodie...the tag hoodie is nice

Hey, regarding pocket tees. It seems like the ones from a few weeks were dropped from the site to make room for this week's mesh logo version. I know they weren't sold out. Will they every come back to the web shop, or is the remaining stock just going to be released to their stores?

Smh gotta deal on the arc parka
Gonna apply Ebay bucks in April

Btw Ebay app Ebay bucks 10 percent today until 1159 PM only

Hey, regarding pocket tees. It seems like the ones from a few weeks were dropped from the site to make room for this week's mesh logo version. I know they weren't sold out. Will they every come back to the web shop, or is the remaining stock just going to be released to their stores?

unless they do an online “sale” (which they haven’t in a few yrs now) they’ll be instore only but expect another round of normal pocket tees in different colors later in the season regardless of them not being in the preview

they sometimes restock later in the year

if anyone messes w/Aime Leon Dore they dropped some fire today

block party leisure shirt and car shorts both :nthat:

flipping the parka for that stuff and Noah beach pants otherwise my wife gonna start *****ing more than normal

Them times, though.... yeesh.
https://www.supremecommunity.com/season/spring-summer2019/times/us/2019-03-28/

My order processed about 10 secs before the xl navy potee sold out.

giphy.gif

Took it easy this week.

In and out with ease for the air freshener. Really glad it dropped with a hyped week. Haha.
Surprisingly bigger than I thought it would be and if my research is correct, I saw similar ones online that are refillable, so that’s a plus!

Stock X question. I've sold plenty of shoes on Stock X / Goat, but never Supreme apparel so not sure what their policy is. Can anybody chime in on this ?

Got a size medium item coming in from Supreme, but I want to try it on to see if it fits. If it doesn't fit I'm going to list it on Stock X. Will Stock X still accept the item if the plastic bag of the item is open and just tried on ? Of course I won't cut the tags or anything and I'd try to package it back in it's original plastic bag as best as I can. Will they be sticklers and say the plastic bag looks open and won't accept the item ?

check the price they're selling for on stockx ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

surprised the 1st item to sellout was one of the pocket tees

I would be elated if I needed a hoodie...the tag hoodie is nice

Black is goin to the moon...

Gonna regret not copping floral sweater. But there’s always more stuff looming
Its still up... thinking about coppin the purple but 200 doll hairs.... idk....

restocks!
Couldnt even see anything in stock... robuts

Stock X question. I've sold plenty of shoes on Stock X / Goat, but never Supreme apparel so not sure what their policy is. Can anybody chime in on this ?

Got a size medium item coming in from Supreme, but I want to try it on to see if it fits. If it doesn't fit I'm going to list it on Stock X. Will Stock X still accept the item if the plastic bag of the item is open and just tried on ? Of course I won't cut the tags or anything and I'd try to package it back in it's original plastic bag as best as I can. Will they be sticklers and say the plastic bag looks open and won't accept the item ?

Yeah you'll be fine. I've tried on and sold a few things on StockX no problem.

you can wear garmets a few times and sell on stock x lol. They accept stuff thats worn all the time. its a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom