Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme has only worked with a hand full of rappers. And for good reasons. Because they're highly influential in either music or fashion.

Just peep the names of the rap artists they've worked with already, off he top of my head - Raekwon and Cap (basically Wu), Dipset, Prodigy, Nas, Puffy, KRS, three-6, I believe even Slick Rick.

I'm sorry but Wiz Khalifa doesn't belong in that list. Wiz Khalifa is not influential enough for supreme IMO. Plus he just started rocking Preme. He's mad hypebeast.
public enemy also and RZA.  I would love to see a Nas collaboration over wiz khalifa

Last edited:
I'd like to see them do a collab with a London drum and bass producer. Something with the metalheadz would be dope as hell.

Dipset was genius to do what they did tho...opened up a whole new audience to the brand as a whole...Jim Jones was supposed to have his own skate company start up with DGK right after that, but it never came to fruition.

It's pretty wild tho. Supreme just continues to build their audience every season even if they put out some terrible stuff. Last season was the d-boy/twitter reseller season 
laugh.gif

@mints i'd love to see them do a collab with someone from a UK hardcore or jungle scene

they did that London video a couple years back with the slipmatt tune "hear me"

also got my stuff in
sticker check: 2x KRS one, mini red 3m box logos, regular red box logo, ****, and rocket, 2 white post it packs

stoked on the gear itself too - mini reviews:

grey a love supreme tee v. clean, love the rodin/coltrane inspiration
excellent quality on the S logo 6 panels- olive or black, a tough call in person
ripstop camps are nice n lightweight, pretty basic 
fly pin is the size of an actual fly. low key trollin my coworkers 
icon_cool.gif

Got some stuff yesterday ...
No 3M sticker ... :smh:
My salt level has risen ...

Loving this lighter tho [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

All this collab talk has wondering why they went with BDP this year.

Don't get me wrong, I love both BDP shirts, but considering this is Sup's 20th anni. And the epicness that was 94 as far as rap, I wonder why they went with an album from '89.

If it were any other year for Sup I could see that, but on their anni. you would figure they'd go with something that came out the same year as they did. Illmatic, Ready To Die, Southernplayalistic...

I guess I'm just overthinking it, gotta chill with the wake and bake!

i know it has nothing to do with Supreme but man if they did a shirt with George Jung ( Johnny Depp) man id cop every color if they used the right photo 

Supreme isn't really celebrating 20 years as much as everyone keeps talking about it..

They did an anniversary drop of tees and decks. That's it.

Don't think too hard ppl, they just gave a nod to a classic with BDP and KRS One.

Weak nod too, couldn't even put get him on a photo tee? Dude ain't biggie, he's still here..

by ALL* means necessary was in 1988 btw

Last edited:
So supreme just told me they would refund me my tee but I have to send it back I don't know for a damaged product feel like I should be able to get something better then that
Told the lady I would even get a seamstress to fix it myself and could I get store credit for the inconvenience and she wasn't about it. ****** customer service Imo shirt came with a hole right out the bag I would want to keep my customers around and offer them a credit.

So supreme just told me they would refund me my tee but I have to send it back I don't know for a damaged product feel like I should be able to get something better then that
Told the lady I would even get a seamstress to fix it myself and could I get store credit for the inconvenience and she wasn't about it. ****** customer service Imo shirt came with a hole right out the bag I would want to keep my customers around and offer them a credit.

Supreme is right.

Why would you be able to keep the tee AND get store credit. Especially since your intent was to wear it regardless. Double dipping fam

laugh.gif

Y'all really gotta understand basic manufacturing and six sigma.

Man not even six sigma but basic statistics. There will always be flaws on largely manufactured products. There will always be a few that slips through the cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom