Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

i almost deaded my 3M box logo sticker in a pile of regular box logo stickers.. i didn't know they switched it up until this thread lolol :smh:

by all means & zippo came today with 3m bogo stallion krs1 regular bogo and post its in each bag. Hopefully tomorrows items give me a rocket sticker. weak drop today btw but glad accessories still in stock. 

Is paisley box logo tee ds a good trade for my playboy van eras ds in black? And what's the going rate for the paisley box logo tees? Thanks.

Last edited:
I think your reaching pretty hard there.... Hes had gold albums, #1 singles, and has been one of the 10 highest earnig rappers over the past 4 years.... Lil Romeo lmao?
Not to derail the thread but you're foolish if you think album sales = talent. Show me a better Wiz work than Kush and OJ. 

I'll ever goes as far as to say that he isn't even the best rapper to come out of Pittsburgh. The stuff that Mac is putting out goes HARD compared to what Wiz has put out. 

Back on topic. Lil Romeo collab would be flames (yes troll). That was the entire point of my post. 

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread but you're foolish if you think album sales = talent. Show me a better Wiz work than Kush and OJ. 

I'll ever goes as far as to say that he isn't even the best rapper to come out of Pittsburgh. The stuff that Mac is putting out goes HARD compared to what Wiz has put out. 

Back on topic. Lil Romeo collab would be flames (yes troll). That was the entire point of my post. 

You originally said wiz hasent been relevent since Kush and OJ, i proved he has been relevent... Your opinion on whose music goes harder is irrelevant.

I hope wiz does get something with them. He deserves it

You originally said wiz hasent been relevent since Kush and OJ, i proved he has been relevent... Your opinion on whose music goes harder is irrelevant.

I hope wiz does get something with them. He deserves it
lol the brotha started wearing supreme this year...and he really has nothing to do with nyc or the skate/fashion/music scene there.

why would he get a collab?

How the hell does Wiz deserve it if he JUST started wearing supreme.......

Just another Pittsburgh stan. I deal with yall every damn day at my school.

like it's not a big deal that he just recently started wearing supreme, but a Wiz collab really makes zero sense. I enjoy some of his music and I think that Cabin Fever was ill but a collab really doesn't make too much sense.......maybe way way down the line but right now:

3/6 mafia has zero to do with nyc skate/music/fashion, wonder why they got one?

Oh well, didnt mean to get ya'll panties in a bunch.

Lets get back to the sticker talk

Supreme has only worked with a hand full of rappers. And for good reasons. Because they're highly influential in either music or fashion.

Just peep the names of the rap artists they've worked with already, off he top of my head - Raekwon and Cap (basically Wu), Dipset, Prodigy, Nas, Puffy, KRS, three-6, I believe even Slick Rick.

I'm sorry but Wiz Khalifa doesn't belong in that list. Wiz Khalifa is not influential enough for supreme IMO. Plus he just started rocking Preme. He's mad hypebeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom