Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my order in 1st off love the ash tray but anyone copping make sure to spray it with a clear coat will chip easy 2nd thing love the supreme tee except got one thing I peeped when I took it out the package -__-

What time does customer service open need to get this fixed ASAP

Fat hole below the armpit

Last edited:
Bingo.
Dead serious I actually would prefer a Romeo Miller collab though.
I actually would too to be honest 
laugh.gif
 Romeo show was piffery.

A photo tee of him sitting on the USC bench getting no burn would be golden

Yea yall can keep that Romeo mess lol. Now a Percy collab i'd be with. Ice Cream Man, Ghetto D or The Last Don

In all honesty, Nas is the only rapper I can think of right now that "deserves" a collab.

Patiently waiting for a WWE/wrestling collab :pimp:

Y'all are gonna hate me.....but a Romeo/Percy Miller photo tee would be kinda dope lmao.

They've already pretty much done a master p one with the no limit snapback...might as well add his son into the mix lol.

Wiz nah
Romeo nah
Nas yah
Snoop would be dope fits whole supreme vibe
a snoop collab might work as they have had big names from NY and the south (3 six) 

not just current popular artists ( * cough wiz cough) 

if they were to collab with a westcoast artist who better than snoop, ice cube or even dr dre....an NWA collab would be 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
a snoop collab might work as they have had big names from NY and the south (3 six) 
not just current popular artists ( * cough wiz cough) 
if they were to collab with a westcoast artist who better than snoop, ice cube or even dr dre....an NWA collab would be :pimp:

I could definitely see an NWA Hoodie

As we're typing, they're already two seasons ahead with who they want to collab with...there really isn't a method to the madness. 3-6....muppets....lady gaga....sesame street.....kate moss........you could literally say that they could collaborate with anyone (minus wiz) and there would prolly be some sort of connection/logic in it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom