Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMH AT WHAT JUST TRANSPIRED IN HERE

ALTHOUGH ITS A KNOWN REALITY, ITS JUST CRAZY HOW YALL ARE OPENLY DISCUSSING RESELLING.

IT REALLY MAKES ME APPRECIATE 1059

LIKE IF UR GONNA EAT OFF RESELL, KEEP IT HUSH MAN.

IVE GOT A MENTAL SADFACE LIST OF USERS BRANDISHONG THEIR RESELL SWORDS 

6'0 175. should've copped the xl shorts 
mean.gif

my pair didnt come with supreme stickers
frown.gif
my foams came with nada, my shorts came with two 
laugh.gif

i gave up trying to figure out the method behind sticker inclusion. i've gone to supny and spent hundreds and not received any stickers. gone there and copped a tee and got multiple. it's just random

Been hearing a lot of bad shipping stories. Dented boxes, etc... My dude in NYC got his web shop pair in yesterday and the shoes were standing upright in the box :smh:
yea, my box is completely ripped on one corner. doesn't close the way it should

U ARE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE
honored we were friends, hope we can make amends 
happy.gif

i hate you and supreme's random sticker inclusion system
laugh.gif
one was inside the shoe box, I found the other tucked in the bottom flap of the brown box. pleased
yea, my box is completely ripped on one corner. doesn't close the way it should
the shipping box they chose was slightly too big, the other factor is the nature of the foamposite box. like Jordan 1s, the detached lid can become easily... detached.

i just tore my shipping box apart and found no sticker :lol:
my foams were outside of the nike box when i got them too, just all loose and shaking around

Last edited:
Anyone know how the Supreme x Nike jerseys fit? I normally wear a med/large in tshirts. The large fits my shoulders better but is longer on me... what size should I go with?

Can't wait until they cop stuff and can't sell :lol: I've seen it way too often. There's really no money in supreme re-selling.

90% of supreme releases are not these type of foam releases. If you're here thinking you can make money off supreme off the strength of this foam release, I can bet you 9 times out of 10 - you're gonna get stuck with **** you can't do nothing with except for sell for retail or slight above, making petty profit.

So go ahead. Bury yourselves.

Ehhhh not true at all. Maybe its like this now, but about 2 years ago a friend of mine resold supreme and made 30k in profit. He was one of the guys they let in the store first at Supreme NY at every release and he was "allowed" to purchase multiples.

He used that money to pay for his first year in med school this year.

i've been here for a minute lurking but only posted when the misfits collab dropped since its the only thing i've liked so far.

i know i know, im probably lame to you because i dont buy every thing with a supreme tag on it.

but then again i think most of yall are lame for buying most of this trash.

water bottles?? 30 dollar keychains? 
laugh.gif

if yall have any misfits stickers send em my way tho. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom