Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black over red in my opinion. Although I'm not into foams at all. BUT yeah if I had to pick id go with black. Red does look more Supreme though like someone mentioned earlier. So there's my opinion about that..

Last edited:
The reds look like the pepperoni foams.

Them black ones are dope tho.

Last edited:
Trading could be the new word for reselling nowdays.Kinda like when people use the word thug lol

The reds look like the pepperoni foams.
lol i was about to call them pizza foams too

but only cause im still a little salty 
indifferent.gif

You better be hush about that, folks 'round these parts don't like people who do that
but he's not reselling, just tradinggggg boiiiii
no hate haha

I'm just playing devil advocate but buying something just to trade is about the same thing as reselling. You not trading these foams for a pair of electric blue foams

Last edited:

Guess you went up a size.
Nope. Foams always fit TTS for me. Back when before foams started all the crazy colors, I use to have 2 pair of royals in a size 8, this was almost 6-8 years ago. I got these supremes in a size 8 and they still fit and feel the same. My feet hasn't grown since i was 18.

Last edited:

Nope. Foams always fit TTS for me. Back when before foams started all the crazy colors, I use to have 2 pair of royals in a size 8, this was almost 6-8 years ago. I got these supremes in a size 8 and they still fit and feel the same. My feet hasn't grown since i was 18.
Lucky. Got that WIDE foot. 
eyes.gif

i was actually going to go for an 8.5. But due to common assumption that there are always less .5 size shoes produced than full sizes in almost anything, I only go for full sizes when it comes to limited release. 

Last edited:
Wish they picked a better shoe. That jersey looks good.

I'm about 6'1, 155, with my legs being most my body. Got an M, not to worried by looking at the measurements. I'm sure large body wise would look a little weird on me. Excited tho!! One more day

Work shorts are 110!?!?? I just noticed that, stupid price for shorts! Dam I do want the peach ones though, kinda glad they sold out though probably woulda bought them and I usually don't look at the prices until later

Since a lot of us Supreme shoppers like Bape, I was wondering if anyone would be down to make an NT all-inclusive Bape thread.

Would love to see something similar to this thread

how i wish bape supreme was re-released once again.

either friends or family or public release im alll gooood !

At first I was all about the red, but man the black foams are dope, more contrast with the black and yellow print

Saw this on tumblr. All she needs is a pair of foams to match. People can match with their girls.

You better be hush about that, folks 'round these parts don't like people who do that
but he's not reselling, just tradinggggg boiiiii
no hate haha

I'm just playing devil advocate but buying something just to trade is about the same thing as reselling. You not trading these foams for a pair of electric blue foams

STOP IT.

TRADING IS THE CORNERSTONE OF SNEAKER COLLECTING.

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT THE SAME AS RESELLING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom