Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saving info from who though really.. I mean, Everyone's a reseller..

Might keep it 300 on the forums, but 90% of the dudes on niketalk got an ebay account, instagram FS listings, or save an excuse for reselling when the profit is above a certain dollar value (ahem red yeezis)
This is what kills me, especially on NT though. 

"Just sold these kicks for 3x retail price.. But I'm not a reseller though." 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
I hear what you're saying but don't entirely agree. I bought my Tiff Dunks to wear, and I wore them. When I started to hate the way they looked (too much tiffany color, not as nice as the lows) I decided to sell so I could cop upcoming releases. By that logic, I need to sell at $108 to NOT be a reseller. But the way I see it, resellers are the reason these kicks sell for $300+, not because of me or people like me. In a different world, I'd sell for market value, which without resellers would be <$108 if they were used. Since market value is higher, you'd have to be dense to sell for significantly lower than market value (or throwing an oop to a homie/NTer/whatever). I got a pair of SOMP's from a homie in NT for retail, but they didn't fit so I sold them for $180 + shipping to buy my size from a reseller at roughly the same price. It is what it is but I hardly think that makes me a reseller, ya know?

Might keep it 300 on the forums, but 90% of the dudes on niketalk got an ebay account, instagram FS listings, or save an excuse for reselling when the profit is above a certain dollar value (ahem red yeezis)

This. I cop certain releases to resell or trade. Supreme foams are a prime example. No need to hide it.

It's the newer members that have a problem with it but if you know your history, this been going on since the early 2000s in the SB days.

eyes.gif
I hear what you're saying but don't entirely agree. I bought my Tiff Dunks to wear, and I wore them. When I started to hate the way they looked (too much tiffany color, not as nice as the lows) I decided to sell so I could cop upcoming releases. By that logic, I need to sell at $108 to NOT be a reseller. But the way I see it, resellers are the reason these kicks sell for $300+, not because of me or people like me. In a different world, I'd sell for market value, which without resellers would be <$108 if they were used. Since market value is higher, you'd have to be dense to sell for significantly lower than market value (or throwing an oop to a homie/NTer/whatever). I got a pair of SOMP's from a homie in NT for retail, but they didn't fit so I sold them for $180 + shipping to buy my size from a reseller at roughly the same price. It is what it is but I hardly think that makes me a reseller, ya know?
Man simple economics tells you that a market is composed of buyers and sellers. Buyers drive the demand curve aka willingness to pay and that dictates price. People acting like resellers are the root of all evil when they need to be turning their heads to idiot consumers who set the market value 
laugh.gif

Man simple economics tells you that a market is composed of buyers and sellers. Buyers drive the demand curve aka willingness to pay and that dictates price. People acting like resellers are the root of all evil when they need to be turning their heads to idiot consumers who set the market value :lol:

agreed, but at the same time those resellers are buyers too

cuz as said before, if you arent getting market value, you are losing

This. I cop certain releases to resell or trade. Supreme foams are a prime example. No need to hide it.

It's the newer members that have a problem with it but if you know your history, this been going on since the early 2000s in the SB days.
The end. 

its up to you on what you do with the info but don't act like the info is your property (not literally speaking of you). no spot stays sacred forever and we all have to learn from somewhere. at the end of the day, we are posting on an open forum and were drawn to NT due to info. also, most of the people hording info are flipping shoes anyways. there's always a select few that are "honorable" but those are far and few.

okay, who deleted my comment sending ppl to Kix_addict's page for all current restock info???

at the time, it seemed like you were the only active MOD on the thread

if not you - then somebody is choosing to stash info

till thu so pray hard !

Considering they're now shipping out blogo restock orders (just got mine) id assume any cancelled orders would show up sometime tonight. Otherwise id say chances of a restock are next to nill

Last edited:
Can somebody with a box logo t measure the size of the box logo print...just wondering if it the same size as the sticker

Man simple economics tells you that a market is composed of buyers and sellers. Buyers drive the demand curve aka willingness to pay and that dictates price. People acting like resellers are the root of all evil when they need to be turning their heads to idiot consumers who set the market value 
laugh.gif
Come on, man. We all know that supply AND demand both have equal push and pull. If someone buys up all the stock ( ie a reseller) and waits to sell it, the supply just drastically decreased while demand (people who wanted to buy for themselves) stayed the same thus driving price up. You are correct that people paying the resell prices allow them to sell for that much, but the demand wouldn't be so high if the supply hadn't been decreased from the initial retail stock with the purpose of reselling. All I'm trying to say is that I do agree consumers play a role, but the resellers cause the initial jump in price by reducing the supply available.

Last edited:
I too think the box logos are a wrap at this point. If the restock doesnt happen tonight, that's probably it. I'm starting to think they made less of these tees than the usual run of tees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom