Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think the box logos are a wrap at this point. If the restock doesnt happen tonight, that's probably it. I'm starting to think they made less of these tees than the usual run of tees

If anything they made more. but demand was OUT the roof. between OGs, people obsessed with preme, resellers, kids who want look cool for twitter, the demand was insane. My on and off piece even wanted one, she's from a rural town and not into streetwear at all

If anything they made more. but demand was OUT the roof. between OGs, people obsessed with preme, resellers, kids who want look cool for twitter, the demand was insane. My on and off piece even wanted one, she's from a rural town and not into streetwear at all
Hahaha 
roll.gif

"just found out about my other other b****" - Big Sean

Just got shipping confirm on White BOGO L and Red Taxi L....Be on the lookout for the e-mails today for those of you who still didn't hear anything. 

So correct me if I'm wrong but alife jocks supreme heavy. Was on their IG and I noticed 2 things blatantly 1. Bullet key chain, and 2. They have a flags hoody. I believe premé has done both items first to my knowledge. But they both are NY based copying right up the block lol

So correct me if I'm wrong but alife jocks supreme heavy. Was on their IG and I noticed 2 things blatantly 1. Bullet key chain, and 2. They have a flags hoody. I believe premé has done both items first to my knowledge. But they both are NY based copying right up the block lol

Supreme is the biggest copy cat of any brand out there though. They just do it best.

any of the major streetwear brands that you probably like all copy each other and pop culture all the time. you'd be super surprised to what very minute amount of "original" ideas actually make it to production lol.

its up to you on what you do with the info but don't act like the info is your property (not literally speaking of you). no spot stays sacred forever and we all have to learn from somewhere. at the end of the day, we are posting on an open forum and were drawn to NT due to info. also, most of the people hording info are flipping shoes anyways. there's always a select few that are "honorable" but those are far and few.

okay, who deleted my comment sending ppl to Kix_addict's page for all current restock info???

at the time, it seemed like you were the only active MOD on the thread

if not you - then somebody is choosing to stash info

That's it? Really? That was me because it seemed like you wanted to direct nt traffic to a new blog site after your boy tagged you during our conversation.

Your comment makes it seem like I'm going in there sniping comments for info left and right.

Wow

Last edited:
That's it? Really? That was me because it seemed like you wanted to direct nt traffic to a new blog site after your boy tagged you during our conversation.

Your comment makes it seem like I'm going in there sniping comments for info left and right.

Wow

too bad nobody else can be the judge of it now

but i see what your saying & you are an ADMIN so i'll fall back

Wow

too bad nobody else can be the judge of it now

but i see what your saying & you are an ADMIN so i'll fall back

Funny. Your boy accuses me of keeping info from people for no good reason.
He calls me out and tags you like hey, see what im saying then you make a post trying to send dudes to a new site.

Stop trying to play me for stupid.

Last edited:
God dam this seasons thread is pure dam trash...people crying for shipping, restocks, and now this smh

I preferred when it would take 1 week to reach two new pages end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom