Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
kid was trolling with the '03 comment 
tired.gif

so i wonder if it will release hmmmm

Not sure when it came out but I dont think it'll release this season because it looks like a heavyweight F/W hoodie. You can tell by the side panels. But don't quote me on that.

Interested to see what we get tomorrow, but not really anything I'm waiting for in particular...

Waiting for Guatemala Camp, Croc Strap Camp, and LeMans Tank if it isn't too expensive. Nothing else I'm really looking for unless a collab drops that I like.

Waiting for Guatemala Camp, Croc Strap Camp, and LeMans Tank if it isn't too expensive. Nothing else I'm really looking for unless a collab drops that I like.
That guatemala cap is slept on and i love it... need the white one bad...
I'm feeling the Bamboo camp also... Croc strap is a must...
Dudes sleeping on the rubber logo camp... need that in a classic red... (i'm a hat/cap "head" if you will)
That PCL tee is calling me though fam... hopefully domo comes thru with some info soon, lol

Hearing pcl crusher may drop tomorrow, along with bling box logos.

want that crusher but idk how buckets look on my head lol

don't know which color to get leaning with the colored one.
im thinking im going to get both  

but im still not really sure on how the crushers fit, i got the CDG in a M/L and i feel it fits pretty good but on the bigger side

and i have longer hair so when i cut it im not sure it will fit so i might just get a s/m and a m/l in the PCL and sell the one that doesnt fit

Are you guys going based off what is on the Japanese store? Because Japan has different drops than the US all the time.

Bling hoodie
Bongo keychain
Crosses cap
GT 5-Panel
Levis Type-1 jacket
pair of pants (canvas or striped)
Split Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom