Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
4W, I notice you are always providing updates on reups on the site... I doubt you have the page open 24/7 to see what updates, so what program/software do you use to track site update/changes? They provide notifications I assume?

4W, I notice you are always providing updates on reups on the site... I doubt you have the page open 24/7 to see what updates, so what program/software do you use to track site update/changes? They provide notifications I assume?
Sorry, but some tricks I need to keep quiet.  But I will always alert NT first for restocks.

With that said, the Croc Strap Camp is restocked in all colorways 
smile.gif

Man...I want that khaki croc camp but there's no way I'm copping after I got the navy one.

Man...I want that khaki croc camp but there's no way I'm copping after I got the navy one.

I'm absolutely in the same situation B Sox. I just can't do it...kinda wish I held back and waited as we are all seeing that Supreme tends to restock on a few things. :smh:

not sold on the SBs, but im sure theyll flip for x2-x3 depending on the price. might just cop, check them out, if i like them hold them; if i dont, push them

Am i the only one feeling the Neon joints? I def am not a fan of the Tennis Silhouette, so I wont be copping... imagine the CW's on a Bruin or Dunk... even an FC (with NSB would bring FC models back)...

I got my Misfits JFK shirt today.  I'm extremely disappointed with it.  The quality is poor.  The shirt is so thin you can almost see through it.  It's nowhere near the quality of a normal Supreme tee.  I'm thinking about getting rid of it.

Did you get the white or black. Is it the same quality as their Hanes tees
White.

I don't have the hanes tees, so I don't know.  But in comparison, my white Cats tee is about twice as thick/heavy.  Nowhere near the same quality.

Preme Hanes tee is literally a Hanes tee with a Supreme logo on the bottom right side :lol:

I came up on 2 packs of white and a pack of black for $30 off Craigslist. Felt like a champion and still don't care if my nipples are visible.

will supreme online shop stay open throughout the summer or will they shut it down for a while before fall releases? just wondering...

will supreme online shop stay open throughout the summer or will they shut it down for a while before fall releases? just wondering...

The shop will shut down for about a month or 2 I believe (can never remember how long it is) when the spring/summer season is over and reopen for their Fall/Winter season. I'm sure some1 here can tell you the exact length its shut down tho

Last edited:
Also got my last weeks shipment in yesterday. Not really satisfied with the Croc Strap camp. I mean it's nice but idk if this pleather watch strap was worth the extra $15. Prob wouldve been happier with the khaki.

Sex Machine and Snake Charmer tees were nice tho.

Last edited:
My navy croc cap came in yesterday as well...I actually like it but still feel I'd like the khaki one more.

i want a supreme hat but I wear a 7 5/8.....feel like that **** will look funny on my big head 
frown.gif

Ya B Sox & L7ser, when I went in the store and tried on all the croc strap caps, the khaki was by far the nicest. The contrast from the hat to the strap on the others just isn't enough...

Received my 2 crocs and JFK tee just now. 4wrestling is correct, the shirt is very thin, but since i got the black version i can deal with it.

How does the CDG coaches jacket fit? I know that CDG shirts usually fit small and I have to size up.

CDG Shirts actually run bigger compared to regular Supreme shirts. I am 6'2" 200 and wear in XL in CDG jacket fits fine with room to layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom