Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDG Shirts actually run bigger compared to regular Supreme shirts. I am 6'2" 200 and wear in XL in CDG jacket fits fine with room to layer.

My CDGxSupreme T-shirt runs quite normal, if not a little smaller than the regular Supreme Tees.

Am i the only one feeling the Neon joints? I def am not a fan of the Tennis Silhouette, so I wont be copping... imagine the CW's on a Bruin or Dunk... even an FC (with NSB would bring FC models back)...
Def like the green but the price is not for me
3 years ago bruins were 88
Sbs should be the same price IMO but I guess u are paying for the croc and detailing

i want a supreme hat but I wear a 7 5/8.....feel like that **** will look funny on my big head 
frown.gif

I wear a 7 3/8 in all my camps and caps fit well so don't see your problem. And if you think it look weird then curve brim a little

Last edited:
Rumored

nike sb tennis classic, schminx coaches jacket, acid shirt, mesh crewneck, leopard camp cap, bomber pillbox

Confirmed from London store:
Nike SB collab
Hooded Top
Mesh Crewneck
Leopard Camps
Bling Towel
Acid Shirt
Schminx Coach

Last edited:
Got the black sbs and bling towel in at 10.59 with quickness. Those mesh tees are so cheap looking people are buying anything mesh now I guess.

Actually skipped everything this week. Almost copped the mesh crew when I saw the price but I reminded myself that I really dont like it and passed lol. Pics of SBs ive seen on foot don't look THAT bad. They shouldve done a SB Blazer low instead with the same colors.

I want that bomber pillbox hat lol but I need to see a fit pic first before I even attempt lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom