Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about the "quality" being "amazing". But the look is on point. Quality is pretty standard vans quality and the velvet is not any high grade velvet, but the overall look if the Blk/Blk is perfect.

yeah let my excitment get the better of me but id take this quality over jb anyday imho

but look is amazing the way it flows.....wish i had the sk8 highs now :smh:

Last edited:
Any black truckers remaining for this season? Kinda want an all black snap/trucker, couldnt find anything i liked on their site.

I havent bought a supreme hat since my white new era fitted with the red box logo like 5 years ago :lol:

Last edited:
Idk about the "quality" being "amazing". But the look is on point. Quality is pretty standard vans quality and the velvet is not any high grade velvet, but the overall look if the Blk/Blk is perfect.

yeah let my excitment get the better of me but id take this quality over jb anyday imho

but look is amazing the way it flows.....wish i had the sk8 highs now :smh:

Yea, I went with the sk8 hi. Very clean shoe

Still pissed about this. When those came out with the shoes I had bought the black one through a good friend in NY. He had everything sent through a relative that was in town, who came by my work to drop everything off. The bag was pretty big so I figured everything was there, once I did check I noticed the black jacket wasn't there. It slipped out the bag and sat in his trunk, and by time I called him back he already left the city. :smh:

I just ended up getting a refund on the jacket, but I still wanted it.

I'm still pissed about this. I tried to have him go back to drop it off. I don't understand how it "slipped out". I think he just kept it since I never got it back. I don't even talk to him anymore. I asked him 100 times if you could deliver it and he said yes. I told him if it was a problem or inconvenience I'd just ship it but assured me not to worry about it and he would take care of it. How you take responsibility for something and then not deliver....then claim to lose it. I'm sure he kept it and wore it. :smh:

the basquiat pullover is 150 GBP on the london website, usually they do 1:1 conversion so id assume its gonna be 150 usd retail. 

Hmmmm I wear a medium in tees but going pick up a medium in the l/s. I'm 6'0 177....I like my clothes fitted

Todays drop

Know it's been asked 100 times but do we have a confirmed price on the Cassius jacket? En route to the city and need to make sure my pockets are ready..

-edit-
Nvm just saw on HB, seems like it's $320. Gonna need to love it in person. Game time decision between cassius, photo hoodie and "aaaa" tee

Last edited:
Only going for the Portrait Tee or a Allah Zeus Buddha l/s. The rest of the collection looks pretty lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom