Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see anything on sale that I wanted to pick up. Was tempted for a second with the red lions button up, but they can keep that at $98. :stoneface:

I stretched it on a bowling ball for a couple hours and it stretched about an inch and fits fine on my head without be too uncomfortable. I'm a 7 5/8 fitted.
Cool thx fo r the info. I think I'm gonna just sell it, I feel its gonna look bad on me no matter what I do...

Went to NY for 5 days kind of backpacking. Anybody ever wash their box logo ? Are there any special instructions or precautions I need to take? Or is it safer to dry clean?

Anybody have either of these?

Been on hunt wanted to know fair price.

Didn't see anything on sale that I wanted to pick up. Was tempted for a second with the red lions button up, but they can keep that at $98. :stoneface:

I've wanted that Lions shirt for a while just because of how ridiculous it looks :lol:

Not paying $98 though :x

Just copped a DS grey Bling box logo hoodie from eBay for 149 shipped...that's retail, and better than anything that dropped today.

I'm glad the beasts sleep on these. Copped my black bling hoodie for close to retail recently. Highly underrated.

Last edited:
I also passed on the flags because it was $175. And that 10 deep hoodie is terrible lol any one know what retail was on these?

Saw the flags in person today. They're really thin.. Like real thin. I think it went down to $124 which isn't a bad price but they all look worn

Got the wise jacket.. might need a L instead 

The beasts started seeing ian dirty *** and A$AP mob wearing it on instagram.

Seriously. They dropped no one cared. Then Virgil wore the white one people like yeah watch the hype build ha ha ha :nerd:. The asap wore it by that time it was off site. And once something is gone people want it even more. Seriously its has flags all over like some Nautica crap from 1999.

Never buy anthing off the sale. If I wanted it ill buy it when it drops. The sale is a gimmick to make people twitchy to buy stuff they don't really like.

Last edited:
Literally everybody in here that wanted the flag pullovers has said they just didn't want to drop $185 for a hoodie...........not quite sure why everybody keeps bringing up "hype". There was no hype you can still find these hoodies for retail (which is too much)

Copped the wise jacket. Surprised it made it to sale. Figured it would have sold out in store

Saw the wise jacket in a M on the site the other morning. Just wasn't a fan of it.

After looking at it in person; if it just didn't have that big *** WISE logo right in the front of the jacket - I would've copped myself.

Would've been so much smoother without the huge Wise logo in the abdomen area.

i was hoping that the levis tree camo pants would be discounted.  i like them, just not enough to spend full retail

haha i'm sure you won't be disappointed; they look really nice, and I love canvas pants.
Ya one of those "will regret later if miss out on" peices. Have the denim shirt , and alot of family who are very outdoorsy and will appreciate it lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom