Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you got order confirm. But not shipping conf. I recommend emailing or calling supreme...it will speed up the process

You win the internet today.  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I wish both sleevs were the same (black) on the hooded flannel. **** would be :pimp: :pimp:

What's going rate of big logo beanies, fw 12, fw 13, they release every season right? Deciding if I should pull the trigger or not

havent read a lot of this thread, but i read this awhile back that if before the drop you add an item to your cart and fill out all the info without checking out than after the drop you add to cart on a new tab and than just hit checkout youll get both?

havent read a lot of this thread, but i read this awhile back that if before the drop you add an item to your cart and fill out all the info without checking out than after the drop you add to cart on a new tab and than just hit checkout youll get both?

You won't get both you remove the first item from you cart. This has been done since kids found out about it on NDC before they went to the waiting line. Im surprised hero guy didn't post this with his special common sense links info.

You won't get both you remove the first item from you cart. This has been done since kids found out about it on NDC before they went to the waiting line. Im surprised hero guy didn't post this with his special common sense links info.
hero guy? try harder.

I never acted like the link info was special. 

Received my items today but they did not include my un-American grey tshirt. Has this happened to anyone before? I sent them a email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom