Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
this shirt is sooo dope, extremely slept on. Needs to be ironed badly. Excuse the quitter pants and crappy photo. Size M 6' 1" 160 ish

Last edited:
Yeah I heard people complaining but I love mine. My girl actually started a project for one of her classes the week before these dropped where she glued atlas maps to a mannequin body and then painted over it. Ironic and very cool.
Haha that sounds sick! I'd love an atlas mannequin in the office. But yeah the bag is great! No complaints here. It'll hold things just as good as any bag.

[thread="500461"]how you gonna forget the 30th anniversary air force 1s?[/thread]

that nyco upper + gum sole was a knock out.

I copped both the olive and camo colors, rocked them both to death - used them as my winter shoes last winter.

I loved them.

If you could create a supreme collab of your choice outside of other clothing brands, what would it be? Be reasonable lol.

Haha that sounds sick! I'd love an atlas mannequin in the office. But yeah the bag is great! No complaints here. It'll hold things just as good as any bag.
On my suggestion, she's going to paint elephants (her favorite animal) going around the waist in line connected tail to trunk. and then add some other stuff to it but I loved the idea when she came up with it then I saw Preme's TNF collab and it was more reason to want to cop.

I would love to see a collab between, imo, the three "OG" streetwear brands. Stussy, Supreme, and UNDFTD. 

Edit: Didn't read correctly. But. I still wanna see that collab. 

Last edited:
If you could create a supreme collab of your choice outside of other clothing brands, what would it be? Be reasonable lol.
Supreme X PlayStation 4

Supreme X Macbook

Supreme X Burton Snowboard

Supreme X Channel Islands Surfboard

Supreme X Bustin Longboard

Just off the top of my head haha

Supreme x Ronnie Fieg

Supreme x Kith

Supreme x Ronnie Fieg x Asics

Would all make the hypebeasts go wild. 

Status
Not open for further replies.