Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is UPS My Choice?
UPS My Choice is FREE.  UPS My Choice Premium is $40 (A lot of us got it for free, shout out @niketalkerbob
smokin.gif

Guys heads up

UPS is offering free One Year Premier Memberships once again, meaning you can redirect packages from nike, Supreme, and any other company that utilizes UPS
  1. Click here  and login to your account or click here  and signup for a free account
  2. Once you have logged in, click on the "Access UPS My Choice" option under "Tracking"
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter promotion code BJFCQSAY5 in the space provided, click Apply and click Next to complete
• Click on the Tracking tab
• Click on the UPS My Choice tab
• Click Manage Delivery Addresses
• Select Upgrade to Premium
• Then scroll to the bottom of the form to enter Promotion Code
• Enter the Promotion Code: BJFCQSAY5 (EXPIRED)

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Last edited:
Alright well of course I was freaking out too soon. It was accidentally delivered to the wrong house. I knocked on everyone's door I could til I found it.

Phew...

Doesn't it require a signature? How'd it get left on the porch? Either way that sucks :smh: sorry about that.

Don't think so, Supreme deliveries from UPS always get left at my door too. They'll just ring the bell and drive away. :smh:

Don't think so, Supreme deliveries from UPS always get left at my door too. They'll just ring the bell and drive away. :smh:
Yeah sig isn't required & my UPS guy does the same ****. I'll literally get up as soon as the bell rings (when I'm home), look through the peep hole & dude is practically running to his truck :smh:.

Feel for dude who got his stuff stolen though, I'd be HEATED if that ever happened to me. I always worry when no one is home to receive my orders too because when I first moved into my current home some scumbag stole a brand new water hose from my front yard... Like man what?

Last edited:
Oh wow that sucks. My UPS gets off the truck and either honks or yells "UPS" to show he's there and then I'm told to sign. If nobody is there to sign,a note is left that says "attempted delivery". USPS is a different story. They leave the package, knock then leave

Figured I would get a rocket sticker with my rocket tee but nope.

Also I'm glad the army shirt is slightly bigger and the patch on the side is pretty cool.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the Supreme Hanu hoodie fits? Does a Large fit true? Small? Any help is appreciated.

Need a block print shirt in the worst way. If anyone has leads on the black/pink in large, please lemme kno

ARGHGHHGHGH. Package stolen off the porch. Hundreds of boxes delivered here over the past 2 years and this is a first. I'm heated! 
mad.gif
Doesn't it require a signature? How'd it get left on the porch? Either way that sucks
mean.gif
sorry about that.
Supreme ships standard shipping. only electronic companies, wine of the month clubs o other specialty products get shipped with "signature required" ( by an adult in the case of alcoholic deliveries) or unless the shipper specifies signature required shipping ( at an added charge)
Oh wow that sucks. My UPS gets off the truck and either honks or yells "UPS" to show he's there and then I'm told to sign. If nobody is there to sign,a note is left that says "attempted delivery". USPS is a different story. They leave the package, knock then leave
UPS/ FedEx drivers use the "driver release" option on their scanners when dropping packages off on porches/flower pots/under welcome mats. 

if they know someone is home and they are in a hurry they will sign in the last name on the package themselves or simply ask for a last name and enter it themselves as to not wait for the person to figure out how to sign on the scanner. Drivers tend to do this with residential deliveries but not business deliveries. 

i know ppl who work for Fedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom