Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
just starting to get into supreme… need some help, I'm 5'10 about 160 for tees should i go large or medium? Assuming M bc thats how i run in UNDFTD but wanted to check with the experts first before i cop a couple, thanks in advance:pimp:

I'm around your height and about 20 lbs larger and I kinda swim in L's, so if you like that then get a L but otherwise a M probably would work for you.

just starting to get into supreme… need some help, I'm 5'10 about 160 for tees should i go large or medium? Assuming M bc thats how i run in UNDFTD but wanted to check with the experts first before i cop a couple, thanks in advance
pimp.gif
if you got a lil gut... the M might feel snug but L's are gonna feel swimmy

just starting to get into supreme… need some help, I'm 5'10 about 160 for tees should i go large or medium? Assuming M bc thats how i run in UNDFTD but wanted to check with the experts first before i cop a couple, thanks in advance:pimp:

get the L..they will get smaller after a few washes

6'0 171 and I wear medium in short sleeve and large in long sleeve.

I was chilling in Georgetown yesterday and have never seen that many people in the hour I was there rocking supreme at one time. The winter had everyone bring out some heat.

im 5'6 and a sz M hoodie fits me perfectly. a little size guide for people who want a hoodie

I'm 5'7 and 164. Large is the way for me. But I'm also 28 years old so if anything I'll get fatter. I think I peaked with my height. And I like being comfortable. I'm also built. So if you frail get a extra small.

THink im gonna tone it down and grab a blkonblk or navy bogo instead of the flags joint.

Im fickle so that will prob change like 5 more times before they drop and i strike out 
laugh.gif

So this thurs supposed to be Dday for the bogo hoodies want two but prob will only be lucky enough for one

THink im gonna tone it down and grab a blkonblk or navy bogo instead of the flags joint.

Im fickle so that will prob change like 5 more times before they drop and i strike out :lol:  

I already know im going to strike out :smh:

Will still be trying though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom