Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been too chicken to pull the trigger on a black box logo with the with font because of the fakes out there

I really want my medium

thinking about passing on these not a fan of the color on color and the flag is just too much for me

might go after the grey

but them mask is a must dont know if I want the black or camo for hunting

Don't say the H word...

Seriously though, all three things dropping tomorrow were on my list, but really not trying to spend 30 on shipping. Hoody and mask are must haves tho.

Last edited:
found out i have to go in for a review for my exam tomorrow so i may miss the bogo drop but good luck to the Sup NT fam

It seems as if this season more than any they've made enough accessories to go around, have any of them sold out before being removed? Facemask will probably be different, although with the pullover they should last long enough to swing back through.
The blue puffy keychain sold out... But that was after it hit 20% off

And it's back in stock already.

Even the lighter and the ceramic tray which I thought for sure would sell out sat and are sitting. Lighter got taken off the site, but if I remember right was still in stock when it came down.

Low key hoping I strike out on the box logo tomorrow so I can stock up on lower priced items that I've been putting off

-express tee
-ceramic tray
-goretex
-espresso cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom