Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
laugh.gif

I am salty for sure man.

Not because I wanted that hoodie though
roll.gif
, only because I'm a big fan of Supreme and they've started catering to a different audience.
them :rofl:'s dont hide nothin

stop worrying about the next man.

female trait.

Does anyone know what year this shirt was? And I need a price check on it also. Thanks. Lightly worn.

Let me clear a few things up before a gang wearing American flag hoodies try to burn my house down...

1. Congrats on becoming a nurse my man. I apologize for quoting your picture in my original comment. You cracked a diplomats joke and happened to be right on the page wearing the item I wanted to discuss. I also was not referring to you as someone shopping with their parents and slaving to trends, I referred to the general people rocking the very hyped supreme items I was discussing. As a supreme shopper, I'd assume you are aware those are the people you competed with to buy that hoodie. Even if you were that guy though, I was never trying to single you out so my b.

2. I'm not worried about the "next man". The only reason I commented is because I'm a fan of supreme or at least someone wanting to discuss it like all of you. As I said I haven't really liked what they've been doing lately but saw the thread going crazy and figured there was something new, and saw that hoodie had everyone hyped. I'm only worried about me though :lol: I commented my opinion on the hoodie and who supreme is catering too. The reason I'm "salty" is not because you guys like the hoodie...it's because you liking the hoodie is why supreme continues to put out things like that which isn't what I'm looking to buy.

To me it sounds like some of the guys arguing with me are far more concerned with the thoughts of another man. I don't like your hoodie. It's ugly. It's beyond ugly if you ask me. If you like it though, you like it, there are always going to be some people that don't. Viewing that dislike as a personal attack on you...well that would be worrying about the next man :lol:

Waaa waaaa stop liking ugly sweaters or supreme will not release what I like

Stahp it b I hate the hoodie more than you probably if you go back in the thread I find this whole box logo sweater hilarious but you seem a bit more upset on a personal level.

We'll both be here back next season eating up whatever they cook up and they'll be a next ugly hype peice you hate or love and others will hate or love. Sit down breath and relax or you can always rock subtle obey shirts :nthat:

Last edited:
jesus christ why did I get white? Just gonna leave it in the bag forever
You aint eem seen them pies.

Im talking so much white itll hurt ya eyesssssssss 
eek.gif

Good grief thats bright

Last edited:
You can't make a post like that and not follow through with a list of what you picked up instead of this week's drop.

When I struck out on the AF1 thursday and restock, I ended up spending the money I'd lined up for that on a pair of 91 AF1 Highs. Couldn't complain about it at all.

I agree w/ dude that the flags hoodie is ugly af. But hey if someone likes it, enjoy it. I just cant be walkin around lookin like this 
laugh.gif

Kids just flexing that's all. I am sure you grandpas had your weird kid thing

I remember rubber bands in the pants was the hottest thing in the world looking back now I can't believe I did that :lol:

Let me clear a few things up before a gang wearing American flag hoodies try to burn my house down...

1. Congrats on becoming a nurse my man. I apologize for quoting your picture in my original comment. You cracked a diplomats joke and happened to be right on the page wearing the item I wanted to discuss. I also was not referring to you as someone shopping with their parents and slaving to trends, I referred to the general people rocking the very hyped supreme items I was discussing. As a supreme shopper, I'd assume you are aware those are the people you competed with to buy that hoodie. Even if you were that guy though, I was never trying to single you out so my b.

2. I'm not worried about the "next man". The only reason I commented is because I'm a fan of supreme or at least someone wanting to discuss it like all of you. As I said I haven't really liked what they've been doing lately but saw the thread going crazy and figured there was something new, and saw that hoodie had everyone hyped. I'm only worried about me though :lol: I commented my opinion on the hoodie and who supreme is catering too. The reason I'm "salty" is not because you guys like the hoodie...it's because you liking the hoodie is why supreme continues to put out things like that which isn't what I'm looking to buy.

To me it sounds like some of the guys arguing with me are far more concerned with the thoughts of another man. I don't like your hoodie. It's ugly. It's beyond ugly if you ask me. If you like it though, you like it, there are always going to be some people that don't. Viewing that dislike as a personal attack on you...well that would be worrying about the next man :lol:

Cool. Yeah there's always gonna be people who don't like certain things, that's just a personal opinion. It doesn't bother me. I like it, that's all it matters. I was just simply annoyed at the fact I glanced over the words kid, and mom reaching for the bill. Thought you were referring me to some ****boy who has no job and mooching off moms.

Oops nevermind. But the flag def looks ridiculous. It was the mandatory go to hyped one this year for some weird reason.

Last edited:
I just realized that that dude with the Flags and F' Em is wearing the pullover as pants. I forgot that they only put out sweat shorts with those.

If he wants to dress like that, more power to him, but I know I personally couldn't try that look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom