Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
35F1E695-EB3D-4664-9E69-DAC4DE7562E5.jpeg

bummed that I didn’t get better stickers, but my daughter is happy for new bubbles. Kaws hoodie should be in tomorrow.

Seeing everyone’s orders come in already and my first one not here till Friday cause I’m in SoCal. Hope my 2 other orders ship though and are in sometime next week. I wanna throw on the crew before it gets way too hot over here.

40% off processing fees on weak *** stockx, if your trynna cop Kaws now might be the time.

One of my kids said she didn’t like any of it...the chicken nuggets, vanilla yogurt, and strawberries

I told her she’s gonna starve tonight then

I don’t play that ****, you can go to bed hungry

she came around and ate the nuggets at the end of the night

we got some half gallons of some bomb local ice cream recently

she was asking me for some instead of her dinner

FCB9CA9A-DD23-45FE-9412-F46C4B556FD0.gif

One of my kids said she didn’t like any of it...the chicken nuggets, vanilla yogurt, and strawberries

Bro she’s 5

Seeing everyone’s orders come in already and my first one not here till Friday cause I’m in SoCal. Hope my 2 other orders ship though and are in sometime next week. I wanna throw on the crew before it gets way too hot over here.

im in SoCal and my first order comes Monday 😭 iain’t even smelled my restock order shipping 😩

Hundreds of dollars worth of supreme gear and the babies eating chicken nuggets…that one kid that held out got potential lol

Man you guys are lucky couldn’t even check out a damn raph tee nothing but payment errors then it said I had ordered already, saw charge on my account thought I was good like the old supreme days, charge disappeared and nothing ever shipped

Yeah, my charge dropped off for my HNIC and sling bag that I placed at 1109. Haven’t gotten shipping yet. Wonder if I should place the order again or just wait.

Got an order confirm screen last Thursday, but no shipping yet.

Pending charge fell off this morning.

Should keep the faith, or is this a delayed L?

What if I got the confirmation email but didn't see the confirmation page on the site?

That's never happened to me before.

bro I'm not gonna feed my 5 year old cereal for dinner everynight just cause she wants it...a sugary one at that

the dinner I prepared for her was all things she likes to eat (which is not a lot) and she refused it

I gotta draw the line somewhere and say not my problem...she ate those chicken nuggets eventually

mannnn dont let people judge you/tell you how to feed your kids based on one meal/plate/situation

my kid went from eating whole fish and chicken feets and alll types of **** to being a mac and cheese chicken nugget hamburgeza feind

it bees like that sometimes
as a parent you gotta pick ya battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom