Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
36542B95-1EA5-4C13-9306-0CBC645F897D.jpeg

In and out before noon. Ended up not feeling the bling tee that much in person but that quilted S logo is crazy in person. No stickers but got a poncho.

i’ve had at least 8 supreme fitters and sold all except for the script logo

goretex ones were the worst

yep, my big *** head is between 7 1/2 and 75/8 but I’ve gotten 5950’s in a 7 1/2 that fit bigger than 7 5/8s. Makes it hard to order online.

New Era sizing has been inconsistent these past few years. Hate to order online, but I need to try on the hat first. Not just talking about supreme fitteds, new era fitteds in general.

I’m 7 1/2 but I too have found some hats 7 3/8 that are bigger.

Going to try to go supreme SF on Monday and see if some of the $1M fitteds are left. Does anyone know if they have any left at the SF location.

I wonder how the sweatpants fit this season..Last time they were huge but they don’t look as big in the pics

Prob gonna get the S logo ones this week and I have my eyes on some sweatshorts too

It’s crazy to see people walking in fcfs and picking up what is the “most hyped” accessories on release day and days after. They for sure increased stock levels this year.

Looking at all the Pac Tee colors and White is looking like the best since they used a giant black background. They could have easily cropped the image similar to the Cupid tee or pretty much any other image they’ve done. Terrible execution.

Looking at all the Pac Tee colors and White is looking like the best since they used a giant black background. They could have easily cropped the image similar to the Cupid tee or pretty much any other image they’ve done. Terrible execution.
The quality of the image doesn’t look that great in person either. I was kind of surprised. In terms of photo quality the Naomi is way better.

Did the long sleeve small box tee drop in store for week 1? Sup Community shows it did, but I haven’t seen anyone mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom