Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hyped for it but I felt like it came too late in terms of Murakmi, let’s face it.... he’s been collab whoring a lot lately. I think Supreme could have went in another direction of a lesser known artist and try to bring some necessary attention to them while giving to a good cause.

I love that because he is great at what he does and in result it makes people want to work with him it's considered "collab whoring".

kilroythedon kilroythedon is this real
DB01A36C-3BDB-4D16-A735-BC0DB937D6A1.jpeg

The scariest part is all the declines I’ve been getting on the site for no reason in the past few weeks. Had to use the app last week just to get my order in. The card decline on Friday gonna hurt big time.

I’m already expecting it to load sold out... no one touching these. Bots will be out in full force especially if its exclusive to US and Canada.

kilroythedon kilroythedon anthos anthos

this is coming from my boy who got the pinball machine and dirt bike friends and family. I always thought the friends and family was done over the phone but I guess they switched to forms.

I know during the Kermit era the friends and family was done over the phone... if that’s real honestly I wouldnt know I just never kept in touch with people who were tight with supreme back then.. hell I ain’t even like supreme back then.

Has anyone tried to do the method on supreme of saving your info but using a dummy CC to help with autofilling? trying to do it and I get the TOS but it's not saving when I try checking out another item and not sure what to do.

Everytime I've tried to place an order recently with my current info I have saved I get TOS, so I'm trying to do it with a new set of info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom