Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth what do I have to do about this registration. Keep telling me it’s closed

D1FF782C-C8CA-4F57-8CFB-86D992F8227C.jpeg

If you want a refund or store credit from supreme. You can either email them and tell them the situation politely. Or just wait for the ups guy to show up and refuse it. Once you refuse call ur bank and tell them you refuse the package cause they sent you the wrong item or the description wasn’t detail. Now The item you want is sold out. You want ur money back. Wait another week or two till supreme email you either refund or store credit. Cause ur bank is gonna contact supreme and investigate what happen.

I did last night like you said these pricks didn’t answer me back

Theres probably someone here looking for an oop on that. Why not do that?

too many low ballers on here besides I ain’t sell nothing on Niketalk since 2017 selling on here is cooked

it’s easier selling to a local store and getting the same low ball offers

too many low ballers on here besides I ain’t sell nothing on Niketalk since 2017 selling on here is cooked

it’s easier selling to a local store and getting the same low ball offers
Sup brudd! Hope u and fam are well in da city. I say hold the plate tbh

Took them about 20h to reply to my email inquiry.

I sent supreme and email on Thursday and they answered me back pretty much right away
I sent supreme and email on Thursday and they answered me back pretty much right away

But when I said this message last night because I like to talk and told me to resend a message again asking for a return I didn’t get an answer back yet

I didn’t even get a shipping email for that crappy plate and I ordered it last Thursday

I thought it was a wall clock also until I saw it on YouTube... good thing I passed...I still have my lock from last season I need to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom