Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about the drop this morning, all I really wanted was a chair though so I’ll keep checking the site.

From what i read on twitter the UK site had paypal for a while now and no one was using it because it took so long.

Not being well versed on Bots can a bot check out via paypal? Would there be a better chance of getting through because the site could recognize that any paypal transaction was def not a bot? Just making things up.

I didn't use paypal and despite a solid 2-3 minute processing bar i got what i wanted week 1 and week 2 which after last season is super rare :lol: so i still feel like its honestly just a crap shoot as to card decline, high capacity error, etc.

From what i read on twitter the UK site had paypal for a while now and no one was using it because it took so long.

Not being well versed on Bots can a bot check out via paypal? Would there be a better chance of getting through because the site could recognize that any paypal transaction was def not a bot? Just making things up.

I didn't use paypal and despite a solid 2-3 minute processing bar i got what i wanted week 1 and week 2 which after last season is super rare :lol: so i still feel like its honestly just a crap shoot as to card decline, high capacity error, etc.
Same deal for me on the processing bar. Takes forever but I've hit both weeks so.... No complaints lol

I got a CC charge alert before the processing bar finished on my screen. The bar prolly took another 10-15 seconds after the alert...

Went for the chair first, took a long processing bar then error'd out. Was too annoyed to see what the error was.

Went back in and grabbed the camp hat (noticed its the same price) and checked out successfully.

Bank statement shows 2 charges for Supreme this morning...would LOVE it if they end up shipping the chair too but kinda expecting one of the charges to drop off.

EDIT: Only got email confirm for the hat

Third Pharaoh tee in Pine Green & Green Name Badges.
Got my second camo bogo in green. Need the remaining pink and blue if anyone wanna trade.
FD4CCBB0-4A8E-4334-B7C1-A5EB259F318B.jpeg

D2A0692D-D59B-4827-8DEF-30D4E6546B48.jpeg

Is there any Nike anorak‘s similar in design to what dropped today. Really wanted the black one to use during rainy days. I think the design is super nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom