Official Supreme Thread FW24

Like Tyler and the whole odd future music but lord did they add one of the first nails to the preme coffin when them and all the cornball LA fairfax dweebs started rocking. Really signaled a shift in the brand for me around that time.

Like Tyler and the whole odd future music but lord did they add one of the first nails to the preme coffin when them and all the cornball LA fairfax dweebs started rocking. Really signaled a shift in the brand for me around that time.
Preach.

Like I said I understand this collab, but this just signals to supreme scraping to make something happen… approaching the same levels of killing a brand that IT did with Bape

how you gonna name drop a guy nobody knows but then act like you don’t know the name of the company like it wasn’t plastered everywhere

mateo’s pops better not **** this up…
Matteo Milleri is very known, he goes by stage name Anyma, half of the duo called Tale Of Us, whom own ‘Afterlife’. Matteo/Anyma has 6 sold out show dates at the Las Vegas Sphere surrounding and including NYE and NYD. His father is Francesco Milleri— CEO of EssilorLuxottica.

Matteo Milleri is very known, he goes by stage name Anyma, half of the duo called Tale Of Us, whom own ‘Afterlife’. Matteo/Anyma has 6 sold out show dates at the Las Vegas Sphere surrounding and including NYE and NYD. His father is Francesco Milleri— CEO of EssilorLuxottica.
We don’t care bro, we barely like this shi*** a** brand as it is… its literally a side quest every Thursday morning nothing more.

^ I'm in for a photo tee if its Tyler... don't remember the last photo tee I copped... prally lil kim or andre 3k... whichever was most recent

i never liked tyler's personality.

he got that grown man acting like a little kid persona that annoys me.

some of his songs are cool though. esp the newer ones.

if we're being honest, tyler deserves that tee more than most
Deserves? I’m interested to know why. Putting him up next to the folks who’ve been on photo tees. I mean I’ll be honest I haven’t kept up since Moz and Nas

IMG_2865.jpeg

Deserves? I’m interested to know why. Putting him up next to the folks who’ve been on photo tees. I mean I’ll be honest I haven’t kept up since Moz and Nas
random kid who likes the brand when it's still relatively unknown goes on to become big in music, fashion and tv while also putting his whole crew on...that's a pretty dope accomplishment. not really comparing him to people who have already done a photo, more-so comparing him against any other possible choices.

although theres no way anyone thinks nba youngboy deserves it more than tyler.

OF fans were really the first "mainstream" fans to follow supreme. it's always been a way to tell who is an actual "og"

mans hit us with the full wiki
“He was born on …. And I know his cousin and his aunt and he saw me one time and said wasup and I called my girlfriend and told her right away and I’ve been waiting for years to write the bullshi* I just wrote on Niketalk so they could big bro me”

Back
Top Bottom