Official Supreme Thread FW24

OF fans were really the first "mainstream" fans to follow supreme.
charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

theres no denying it, although they really only bought camp caps. if you were around back then you could tell sell outs were different than before.

Like it or not, Tyler 10000% made Supreme more popular than it was. This is a fact.

Supreme was very popular before Tyler. Back when cool people actually wore it.

But then his young preteen dweeb fanbase ate that ish up by the millions and like JPS JPS said that's pretty much when Supreme became cornball wear.........unfortunately. :ohwell: #GetOffMyLawn

Last edited:
Matteo Milleri is very known, he goes by stage name Anyma, half of the duo called Tale Of Us, whom own ‘Afterlife’. Matteo/Anyma has 6 sold out show dates at the Las Vegas Sphere surrounding and including NYE and NYD. His father is Francesco Milleri— CEO of EssilorLuxottica.
Youre friends with anyma? Thats random..

Tyler def brought supreme to the mainstream. He didn’t make it cool or anything but 100% brought it to the masses in the early 2010s

I remember seeing a WDYWT post on the hypebeast forums then a few years later seeing it on some odd future page and being like what the hell that’s those kids from the forums :lol: it was like a group photo where one had their pants down (of course)

I acquired that piece in my annual travels to watch NASCAR. Dope hat that got baptized in the Russian River. The hat, along with the UGK hoodie, got beat over this road trip.

Sorry for the long post and repetitive items pictured, however when I skipped posting our road trip last year, someone here said they feel liked they missed out. Bringing y’all onboard again.

Friends and fam said I should start a travel blog - Fck that! I do this Supreme **** for me, and post this for y’all (my NT brethren) nothing for the gram and never looking for any clout. . .

We got stuck on an island because we forgot to book a ferry outta Whidbey Island.
5hr layover delayed our arrival to Olympic National Park to 1am.
1723123956865.jpeg

Camp always looks different based on weather, who is sleeping where, and how many nights we stay. Anything more than one night we set up a tent and do not sleep in the van.
1723124084094.jpeg

1723124173492.jpeg

1723124212027.jpeg

1723124260532.jpeg

They were acting weird at our Portland time share so we only lodged one night and dipped out early to Crater Lake and Medicine Lake to camp again.

1723124511704.jpeg

We always have the boys complete the JrRanger program to learn and get JrRamger badges.
1723124669118.jpeg

1723124625614.jpeg

It’s the rice cooker in this one for me.
1723124756029.jpeg

Leaving Portland early with extra days gained on our road trip the kids suggested to go to Universal Studios; Next stop - Hollywood.

Update y’all from there.

dope!!!!

Tyler nor the tee is my thing so i’ll pass but he is a true fan of the brand and there is a good story behind it so I like that. Ten years ago it would have felt like part of his wave. Today it feels like homage and respect.

Back
Top Bottom