• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
643AF8CB-FB43-4173-A9FB-1C9D5E5B34DB.jpeg
brunch

Still awaiting shipping from W1 on the work gloves and necklace tee. Sent an email, no response and the charge shows posted

Shipping email for Week 2 came in the middle of the night :pimp:

No info on the UPS page yet but i aint sweating that. 2nd order of week 1 should be here on Tuesday. I hope this Diagonal hoodie fits loose on me & i get some real stickers this time cuz i know they got some left lol

I forget if you told me but whatd you get week 2?

I forget if you told me but whatd you get week 2?

Nah i never told u lol. I got the lemon diagonal hoodie. It was one of the few things i liked for this season, just wish it came in better colors lol

Only got 2 more things im looking forward to copping

Did you get anything? I know @22stylez wanted them Vans lol

Still awaiting shipping from W1 on the work gloves and necklace tee. Sent an email, no response and the charge shows posted

You call the warehouse? They dont seem to reply to emails cuz i sent them one when i was having the same issue & never got anything back :smh:

But after a few tries calling i got thru & they helped me

Nah i never told u lol. I got the lemon diagonal hoodie. It was one of the few things i liked for this season, just wish it came in better colors lol

Only got 2 more things im looking forward to copping

Did you get anything? I know @22stylez wanted them Vans lol

Well i ordered both vans. No conf email but charged

I got 3 hat, the reflective black jacket, and a handful of accessories that I want this season I hope nothing I want drops this week I got a 4 year anniversary to worry about lol

Well i ordered both vans. No conf email but charged

Damn that no confirmation email thing is annoying. I changed the email i used for the week 2 order & got mines immediately after. Supreme never even sent the email about the Vans release to my original email even tho i signed up for them lol

They buggin this yr haha

Damn that no confirmation email thing is annoying. I changed the email i used for the week 2 order & got mines immediately after. Supreme never even sent the email about the Vans release to my original email even tho i signed up for them lol

They buggin this yr haha

I didnt even know they sent a vans email idef didnt get one wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom