• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not too slow. Ditch chrome. It’s not that good. It throttles with quic (look it up). I doubt your card is banned you would be declining before anything else

I use Firefox with an auto fill extension. I copy paste my card info and click checkout. Even on hyped drops. I haven’t struck out with what i wanted in the color i needed.

Don’t have multiple windows/browsers open on the same device of the same site. You’re splitting your data packets. Hence slowing your browsing speed.

Source: I’m a computer programmer

Great info. Thanks.

chrome://flags/#enable-quic ...If I just Disable quic, would that abate the throttling speeds?

edit... just Disabled Quic and Supreme running a bit faster and even my Youtube runs quicker.

Last edited:
you got pics of the funnel? maybe im missing something... anywhere heres pics of the damage
20180420_191503.jpg

20180420_194854.jpg

Which firefox auto fill extension? I've copped all my supreme items using google chrome's built in autofill, where I have to double click the CC field to bring down my information and upon clicking on it it'll fill
in my CC card + expiration date, leaving CVV alone so I manually hand type 3 digits in. Press check mark and process payment, haven't gotten an L yet but would consider experimenting firefox

The auto fill i use for Firefox is called “Autofill Forms by Sarah AV” fully customizable. I load up Firefox in private mode also. It’s worth a shot but if you have success with chrome then stick with it no need changing a winning strategy.

I just remember using chrome years ago (2013-14) when it didn’t need you to click in your fills. It’ll autofill your info based on the website address you setup. So you would set it up for supremenewyork.com/checkout and if you had something in your cart it would populate fields and all you needed to do was agree to terms and process. They scrapped it and I left chrome for that reason.

Great info. Thanks.

chrome://flags/#enable-quic ...If I just Disable quic, would that abate the throttling speeds?

edit... just Disabled Quic and Supreme running a bit faster and even my Youtube runs quicker.
Good deal. I think You’ll be good from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom