• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How often does that regular fw18 backpack restock

Last edited:
Seller shipped Group Tee to stockx! shocked since I paid $54 for it.. now I gotta get the liquid in black... and figure out what to do with this navy.
Was that 54 before shipping right? I'm about to pull the trigger tbh. Idk yet tho I might see if they bite on my bid.

:stoneface: Officially a skip week

A924AF23-2CEC-4EFC-B7F6-606EF1BA89E1.jpeg

:stoneface: Officially a skip week

A924AF23-2CEC-4EFC-B7F6-606EF1BA89E1.jpeg
Hopefully it’ll be an easy cop for those nike crews and hoodie then. Seems like a lot of people are saying pass to this week. And should be at retail or below at SX when resellers **** up if not able to cop.

Last edited by a moderator:
based on prices ima pass this week. Only thing Im interested in is the love or hate hoodie and even that idk...

Hopefully it’ll be an easy cop for those nike crews and hoodie then. Seems like a lot of people are saying pass to this week. And should be at retail or below at SX when resellers **** up.

I’ll come back around on em in a few weeks if the upcoming weeks are meh. Only lookbook items I’m looking forward too are Cat in the Hat, Champion satin hooded jacket and bogo crewneck. Will spend the rest of the season backtracking on previous releases

I’ll come back around on em in a few weeks if the upcoming weeks are meh. Only lookbook items I’m looking forward too are Cat in the Hat, Champion satin hooded jacket and bogo crewneck. Will spend the rest of the season backtracking on previous releases
You forgot about the Teddie Bear LOL

Super stingy with the stickers but I digress. Wanted slate but glad I hit dark green.

577C4718-C8A5-49D1-863E-9FE927BE3E1F.jpeg

You won...

Wow, it does look good in green too. I kinda wanted the navy eternal tee, but went with black for the silver. Hoping I end up with decent stickers..

Man, I hope my ebay group tee order gets filled.. :nerd:

anyone noticing that Supreme is charging 2% more on tax than the supposed rate? my city sale tax is 8.75% is the tax being charged is 10.75%. Happened to all of my orders last week.

anyone noticing that Supreme is charging 2% more on tax than the supposed rate? my city sale tax is 8.75% is the tax being charged is 10.75%. Happened to all of my orders last week.

Went back and looked at my online orders last week and looks like they def charged more for taxes here in la :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom