• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ehhhhh, never get picked for the in-store wtf :angry::angry::angry:. You think my card might be banned?
Meeting up with a reseller soon for the jacket. Hopefully everything goes smooth8)

Was 9th in line for 10:30 BK slot, by the time it got to me Small fleece was out because they gave me a medium. Got a small in the expedition jacket tho. Still got my Medium mountain parka and the medium seems to fit me better

also, was my first time going to the BK store. parked in front of the store and saw nobody lined up so I asked the security guard when can we queue up and he was like you gotta go down by the river to line up. I legit thought he was fking with me, you mean I gotta walk 3 blocks away to line up?

U was right behind my friend who was 8th

Nice haul! Do you mind if I ask how the North Face hoodie compares in size to Supreme?

Not sure...just told her to get whatever size in that, so its not my size. All i wanted to keep for myself was the jacket and fleece (she kept the fleece for herself :angry:), compass and hat.

Gotta see how im gonna go about copping the fleece. If my 2nd jacket ships, may just sell that to cop the fleece

Last edited:
U was right behind my friend who was 8th

Not sure...just told her to get whatever size in that, so its not my size. All i wanted to keep for myself was the jacket and fleece (she kept the fleece for herself :angry:), compass and hat.

Gotta see how im gonna go about copping the fleece. If my 2nd jacked ships, may just sell that to cop the fleece

ohhhh so thats your homegirl. aigghhhttttt

yeah she look like she was there trying to cop for her mans or would-be her mans

Was 9th in line for 10:30 BK slot, by the time it got to me Small fleece was out because they gave me a medium. Got a small in the expedition jacket tho. Still got my Medium mountain parka and the medium seems to fit me better

7D4A9889-6D97-4C3E-BB55-94F43005FB9B.jpeg
A70409C4-A0D1-46F4-8931-04F86D1EC70F.jpeg

also, was my first time going to the BK store. parked in front of the store and saw nobody lined up so I asked the security guard when can we queue up and he was like you gotta go down by the river to line up. I legit thought he was fking with me, you mean I gotta walk 3 blocks away to line up?

You were allowed to buy both jackets? My friend said he was only allowed to choose 1 in BK.

You were allowed to buy both jackets? My friend said he was only allowed to choose 1 in BK.

either they lied to your friend or your friend lied to you lol. Or maybe after the 10:30am slot, they only limited people to 1 of either style. But I know for all the people in front, we all bought both jackets

Just got fold beanie on restock. Card declined on everything yesterday so slowly grabbing stuff on restocks that I can catch.

Just took a peak at those leather tnf jackets that dropped earlier this season. Nice to see that price is damn near retail. Gonna need that on this goretex black one

Fleece looks super nice! Looking forward to more on-body pics, I think we only have that one posted yesterday

So ended up with two times at 2:45 and 3:45 for Supreme LA and wasn’t out until 7 but at least my proxy came through!

94D1A674-F097-4EFA-B5A4-A43CF175DC14.jpeg
Best piece from the collection. Should’ve tried for that instead of the expedition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom