Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they dont ban you immediately for skipping a drop

but it will catch up to you after a few weeks.

i promise you lol

not going instore this week good luck to you guys

they dont ban you immediately for skipping a drop

but it will catch up to you after a few weeks.

i promise you lol

not going instore this week good luck to you guys
Can confirm. I missed one this season and no ban. I think it varies when you skip.

andrewstevens andrewstevens is right though. Last year I missed 3 and got banned right at the end. This year, my buddy in my office missed one and got banned immediately.

Banned for the rest of the season or into next season?

just the season

my text from last season - this was after three misses
w1EBOYP.png

All I can say is skip at your own risk. Some people gets banned on 1 miss and some don't. No one knows how supreme work with this banning thing. Don't want to hear people saying so and so said this and I got banned. If you're willing to accept the potential consequences for skipping, then go for it. Gets pretty annoying when people complain about getting banned when supreme lets you know about the consequences of skipping.

Anyone else here still have pending charges of Box Logo and not a single confirmation, cancel or shipped email from Supreme? Assume they are cancelled at this point (used a popular Supreme ATC service), but wanted to see if any others had thoughts. Charges are still pending on my card as of today.

Anyone else here still have pending charges of Box Logo and not a single confirmation, cancel or shipped email from Supreme? Assume they are cancelled at this point (used a popular Supreme ATC service), but wanted to see if any others had thoughts. Charges are still pending on my card as of today.
probably a ghost order

signed up for the first time last week for box logos .. got charged both times and no text this week or last week smh

**edit** got the text

Last edited:
Doing the extra travel to BK just to avoid this mess again. Does it make sense to drive to BK shop? How’s parking ?
if you get down there early its pretty easy to find parking.. i normally get a spot right outside the school, block down from supreme but i always gotta homie waiting in the car incase dudes try to give tickets lol

if you make it between 9:30-10AM, its free parking for whole day lol. I was parked right in front of Supreme BK, easiest gettaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom