***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Got my neck done about a week n a half ago...didnt hurt as much as i thought, **** was still painful tho lol

Got some touch up and shading done. Gotta book my artist for a half-day session soon while I still have the money :lol:

I want this thing to be a 3/4 sleeve but I like symmetry. Gonna need a left 3/4 sleeve before I move to my back and ribs.

Whole time I thought you were black! :rofl:

When I'm on NT heavy I'm at work so I don't be posting pics, just postin ish here and there but now you making me wanna post all of mines lol.

Haha....I thought Picasso Swerve was black too back in the days. Had no reason to think so either.

Yeah.....tattoo thing for me anyways is just gone. Haven't even finished my arm and honestly don't even care since it's just fill on the elbow. Sounds lame but not trying to spend a grand to just blacken one of the worst parts of my arm. We'll see though. I wonder if tattoos in general have slowed down. I don't think I see evidence of that since most of the tattoo guys I follow on IG still do plenty of work.

Haha....I thought Picasso Swerve was black too back in the days. Had no reason to think so either.

Yeah.....tattoo thing for me anyways is just gone. Haven't even finished my arm and honestly don't even care since it's just fill on the elbow. Sounds lame but not trying to spend a grand to just blacken one of the worst parts of my arm. We'll see though. I wonder if tattoos in general have slowed down. I don't think I see evidence of that since most of the tattoo guys I follow on IG still do plenty of work.

I still try to get tatted up when I can. My issue was money, I have so much ideas but with a daughter and bills its hard. Plus I literally just started my new job so ive been broke for a while now.

Same. I have a spot on my back arm for my blakc and grey and one row of clouds needs to be filled in. Also intended on getting gray inbetween all my forearm traditional pieces. Still gotta finish my back and legs but have no desire to right now. Eventually...

my front shin is super bony...if that makes sense. That's what terrifies me, the needle going straight there.

I saw my boy get his ribs tatted and hes SUPER skinny, you could see his rib bones and he cried throughout the whole session lol
I've gotten both shins tattooed and while the experience itself went a lot better than I thought it still isn't pleasant by any means, just because of the bones.

I tend not to bruise after getting tattooed but I did with that spot, too.

Tryna start my left arm soon, its just i work with epoxy n a ****load of dust, so it would be hard to keep from gettin ****d up...maybe ill do my back piece then worry bout my arm later

@Food4Thgt

Hit up my guy on IG @echoker

Hes in PG county

Jorge is his name so you get the right account. Dude is good and price was hes pretty cheap. Communication with him sucks tho and hes always booked so just a fyi

Meh. Just checked that echoker guys IG. Def not at the same level as Jun Cha.

Only artist thats comparable that I can think of on the east coast is Eric Marcinizyn.

Its also the photography in the pictures on his IG, but thats any artist really. My friend has a sleeve by Jun and while amazing it doesnt look as nice as the ig photo looks.

But he is talented and a top tier black and gray artist. I do think Eric Marcinizyn is the same level.

Personally, im a fan of niki23gtr's work. European cat.

picasso swerve picasso swerve
Or anyone else for that matter

Any other names/recommendations of top tier b&w artists? Particularly on the west coast.

Not falling in love with the work im seeing in the Seattle area

Yea Niki is a beast

I feel like the East Coast slacks when it comes to really good artist

West coast, European, Australian >

@Picasso Swerve
Or anyone else for that matter

Any other names/recommendations of top tier b&w artists? Particularly on the west coast.

Not falling in love with the work im seeing in the Seattle area
Carlos Torres

Noah Minuskin

Miguel Ochoa

Vetoe

Ricardo Avila

Brian Gonzales

Jose Lopez

Lil B

Carl Grace

Chuey Quintanar

Steve Soto

Alan Padilla

Freddy Negrete

Chente Rios

Robert Pho

the west coast is the mecca for black and grey work

Meh. Just checked that echoker guys IG. Def not at the same level as Jun Cha.

Only artist thats comparable that I can think of on the east coast is Eric Marcinizyn.

I mean I know hes def not on jun chas level, that's a fact but maybe its the pictures cause i get compliments on his work that i have left and right everyday.

Back
Top Bottom