***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Its also the photography in the pictures on his IG, but thats any artist really. My friend has a sleeve by Jun and while amazing it doesnt look as nice as the ig photo looks.

But he is talented and a top tier black and gray artist. I do think Eric Marcinizyn is the same level.

Personally, im a fan of niki23gtr's work. European cat.

Love his work. Too bad his prices are way too steep for my blood.

I contacted him when he was in NY - but the minimum price he was willing to do was a $10k piece. No way I can afford that. :frown:

^^^^I like how his style has changed. He went from this guy that does mostly Polynesian stuff to mostly Japanese tattoos but having his own twist to it. I think his dragons are really dope. Like they are all menacing and has a good look and he even does most of them in black and white. To this day, I still want work from him but it would be hard since I would have to be in HI for days on end and just sitting and getting tatted every day. I'd rather be at the beach. Haha.

Carlos Torres
Noah Minuskin
Miguel Ochoa
Vetoe
Ricardo Avila
Brian Gonzales
Jose Lopez
Lil B
Carl Grace
Chuey Quintanar
Steve Soto
Alan Padilla
Freddy Negrete
Chente Rios
Robert Pho

the west coast is the mecca for black and grey work

Appreciate the help bruh. :pimp:

Any suggestions for good artist down south? Houston to be exact?

New work this weekend, almost forgot how much this stuff hurts!

@Food4Thgt

Hit up my guy on IG @echoker

Hes in PG county

Jorge is his name so you get the right account. Dude is good and price was hes pretty cheap. Communication with him sucks tho and hes always booked so just a fyi

Good Looks broski

Getting two things done this sat....hella excited.

Maryln Monroe on my back, the left side(medium sized) and also getting the Turkish flag on my chest. The flag was one idea I had for a while that I was just still on the fence of but now I'm just like "eff it get it done."

What is the significance of Marilyn Monroe on your back? You related or just inspired by her?

I think Lana Del Rey is a good model-silhouette face wise for tattoos

marilyn's image is definitely iconic but she might be the most idolized and put on a pedestal thot in history.

Marilyn tattooes are mostly portaits, and for portrais you need obviously a picture of a person. A Lana tattoo would need a tattoo of Lana since it would only be a portrait.

A traditional girl tattoo doesnt need a picture of a person, its mostly the same face altered to the artist' style. Realism...those funky neo traditional tattoos..eh maybe but still dont need an actual picture of a person.

Just saying. :lol:

I was getting ink once and these 10 w...eird dudes walked in and all wanted the same tat but on different parts of their body

The tat was 'YITBOS' which when I looked it up came up as 'Yours In The Blood of Seal' or something like that

One dude legit wanted it on one of his buttcheeks and the tattoo artist was charging him extra just to do it there :lol:

Bois went thru with it though

What is the significance of Marilyn Monroe on your back? You related or just inspired by her?

To be honest, neither. I just simply ran outta ideas lol.

Only relation is that my girl/babymama LOVES Monroe like any other female out here, so I said that I'm getting it done for her instead of getting my girls name tatted on me :lol: Don't get me wrong I love babymama but getting her name on me just doesn't sit well with me at the moment lollll

Last edited:
WARNING: dumb question

I've run into a kind of tattoo that I'm obsessed with , and I'm wondering if any of you guys know what it's called. Usually tattoos are the paint and the skin is the canvas, but this dude essentially had somebody tat his entire arm in black ink, except for the design itself so from the viewers perspective it looks like a black canvas (tattoo ink) and the ink is white (skin)........

Did that make sense and more importantly does anybody know wtf this style is called?????
Thanks bros

I've run into a kind of tattoo that I'm obsessed with , and I'm wondering if any of you guys know what it's called. Usually tattoos are the paint and the skin is the canvas, but this dude essentially had somebody tat his entire arm in black ink, except for the design itself so from the viewers perspective it looks like a black canvas (tattoo ink) and the ink is white (skin)........

Did that make sense and more importantly does anybody know wtf this style is called?????
Thanks bros

Negative space tattoo

what Three00ZeeX said.

Last edited:
sergio sanchez is another dope black and white artist from socal

he has a different style looks really dope on some tattoos

Back
Top Bottom