***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Always enjoy looking around these threads, props to Fongstarr and all the other regular posters for always puttin in work to keep them moving along.
Anyways, I have an appointment booked for early december, I am looking to get a northern pike. Been searching for some pics to get ideas and have some visuals to help me explain to my artist what I want. If you guys have any pics of pike/game fish tattoos, or really any fish tattoos besides koi it would help alot. I am leaning towards a more traditional style tattoo but wanna go in with an open mind and work with my artist and his ideas.
If you have a friend that can draw, you should try and explain to him what you want and see if he can do some sketches for you. When I want something custom that is what I do. I am talking away from tattoos, since I do not have any.

[ATTACHMENT=797]500x1000px-LL-dfc1c9fa_aztecgirl.jpeg (137k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

info on who she is? story behind it? need to know

Last edited:
i swear if you compare tattoos by race... white people be having them stupid cartoony/sailor/colorful stuff man not a good lool... but jun cha work is amazing... more ppl need tats thats like art work not stupid lil pinup girls that look cheap and a sailor did it

You're an idiot son, straight up. Just because a guy has traditional work does not mean he has a bunch of tazmanian devils and fox racing tattoos. Traditional does not equal white trash.

wow first post, after being on the other niketalk for 10 years. and a new sn, feels wierd, but ive posted this in the last tattoo thread, heres my finished chest piece. 

i start my forearm sleeve with stevie money november 2nd. hes a realism artist in upper maryland, looking to get two portraits of my parents on my forearm, here is some of his work. 

Just sent a deposit to jun cha. Does anyone know how to get in touch with nikko hurtado? I've been emailing with no response the past few weeks.

nice... but i could not wait that long.. jun cha will do some sick work.. im thinkin bout going to all or nothing tattoos in ATL.. phillies ryan howard went there.. wondering if some people went to all or nothing tattoos?

besides, who cares what other people have tattooed? even if it is so stupid, to them it means something, so why would you hate on them getting something they want? imo it is a good thing that not everyone has the same taste..

but i gotta say, even money will not buy you good taste.. see, majority of rappers...

Yea Mike McMahon at all or nothing did mine, I posted on the first couple of pages
Re up

Not a great angle but its an anatomical heart morph into and old school mic

Last edited:
My body is my temple(an i dont own any tats) but i always wanted ''Prayer Hands'' (no disrespect) with a Rolex on the wrist of the hands meaning: Time is all we got!!
glasses.gif

The bay area tattoo convention is probably the best tattoo convention around. So if you are in the area check it out.. well worth the entrance fee.

Alright I had my second session on my Japanese inspired/realistic piece. It's an hourglass with a pocketwatch in it that morphs into sand.

I had the outlining done about a month ago along with the 2 roses so those are healed. Today we did a part of the background and some touchup work. It's pretty dark so it will light up a little. In the first picture only one cherry blossom piece is vissible, There are more around the shoulder area and they will all be in color while the rest of the tattoo will be grey. I will post more pics when this has healed aswell.

Last edited:
Your outline looks sick bro, cant wait to see it finished 
pimp.gif
 Is it color or black and gray?

^

Thanks bruh, its gonna be color. Next appointment is in 2 weeks so I hope he can finish most of the background then.

And to Indeedsir, hmm im curious to see how that is gonna turn out. Thats a lot of heavy black right now. Whats on the bicep? Is that the hourglass?

And to Indeedsir, hmm im curious to see how that is gonna turn out. Thats a lot of heavy black right now. Whats on the bicep? Is that the hourglass?
No, on the bicep is my first tattoo, a rose which morphs into a skull, next to it are 2 roses.The hourglass is more on the outside/shoulder area, you can see it in the first picture.

I'm very curious aswell. I'm giving the the artist alot of artistic freedom so we'll see how it turns out. It's quite dark indeed so I really wonder how it will look when faded. But so far I think it looks good.

Yea Mike McMahon at all or nothing did mine, I posted on the first couple of pages
Re up

Not a great angle but its an anatomical heart morph into and old school mic

that tape wrapped around that brain is fire homie...im still tryin find a right design for my mic/treble clef tat thats goin on my bicep...prolly'll be a "new" mic tho

Just got an email back from nikko's people. And from what I heard his waiting list is no where near jun cha. Looks like my left arm will be started before my right. Going to do one all color and the other black and white.

Some pics from the Tattoo Convention yesterday. So many more people too but I just took bad photos of them. Here are the good ones and almost everyone on Vice's Tattoo Age was there:

stupid-wild-14a.jpg

stupid-wild-1a.jpg

Don Ed Hardy.

stupid-wild-4a.jpg

This dude was just some random guy with one of the sickest back pieces I have ever seen and he was like a celeb with people and tattoo artists coming up to him and asking him who did his work.

stupid-wild-9a.jpg

stupid-wild-2a.jpg

Mike Rubendall from Kings Avenue Tattoo in NYC.

stupid-wild-3a.jpg

stupid-wild-13c.jpg

stupid-wild-6a.jpg

Tomo from Yellow Blaze from Japan.

stupid-wild-10a.jpg

My favorite tattoo artist of all time.....Shige.

stupid-wild-7a.jpg

stupid-wild-8a.jpg

stupid-wild-12a.jpg

stupid-wild-11c.jpg

Kim Saigh from LA Ink's first couple of seasons. She dates fellow tattoo artist Shawn Barber.

stupid-wild-5a.jpg

And of course Grime. Dude is literally a super celeb. So many people just watching him ink and the whole time their booth was playing GZA's Liquid Swords in its entirety. Made me happy I got tatted at Skull and Swords.

Also not pictured that I saw was Freddy Corbin, Valerie Vargas, Mustuo, Bert Krak, Tim Hendricks from Miami and NY Ink, Henry Lewis, Lango, all the guys from Humble beginnings, everyone from Seventh Son and so many more. If you guys are in the Bay Area, today is the last day and it only goes to 6pm rather then the 11pm time like yesterday. Really cool to see everyone in one spot.

Last edited:
Fong, you're new logo is fire (pun intended). You should make stickers of it.

Fong, you're new logo is fire (pun intended). You should make stickers of it.

Thanks man. Took me way too long to make it and I never really designed anything after that. Maybe on a new design, I'll go and make some stickers.

And I updated the photos with the names below just in case people didn't know who people were.

Damn Bay Area Convetion looks so ill. I remember walking into Kings Ave here in NYC and seeing Mike Rubendall, to me it was like spotting an A-list celebrity even though he probably woudnt turn a head walking in the streets of NYC.

Damn Bay Area Convetion looks so ill. I remember walking into Kings Ave here in NYC and seeing Mike Rubendall, to me it was like spotting an A-list celebrity even though he probably woudnt turn a head walking in the streets of NYC.

Yeah...its probably the only legit convention to hit these parts and all thanks to the guys in State Of Grace in San Jose. I mean I don't even think I knew half of the people there and I don't even think half of the people know how big celeb wise they are. Like Valarie Vargas just had her Tattoo Age doc and so many people would bring it up and she was just surprised by it all. Even for me, I would just stare at people tattooing and some of the guys/gals just got bugged out on me taking pics of them. I am like "you guys are famous" but I think some of them just consider them tattoo artists. And I am an open dude and don't consider myself shy but for some reason with this tattoo thing, I get all bugged out. Like I know tattoo stuff but I really don't know....so I just stay quiet and just watch like a fan.

Back
Top Bottom