***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

I'm tryna get this Japanese full chest piece asap before summer starts, but got these basketball leagues rn smh

No pain is comparable to the butt cheeks x a*s crack.

I got full sleeves on both arms and my back from the neck all the way down to the glutes. (Japanese)

Also nothing is more uncomfortable then when they are putting the stencil down and the part in your crack doesn't apply so they draw it in with a pen.

No eye contact no foul

Last edited:
need some help, end of June first part of July I will be in the Orlando area. Anyone have some good artists they could recommend in that area? If you could PM me I would greatly appreciate it.

already healed, gotta cover the background with other designs or eventually a half sleeve

freshpairs freshpairs imo, I like Ricardo's and Gilbert's style. But it all comes down to what youre planning to get and which artist could execute your vision. If Manny was your first pic then go for him.

freshpairs freshpairs imo, I like Ricardo's and Gilbert's style. But it all comes down to what youre planning to get and which artist could execute your vision. If Manny was your first pic then go for him.
With ricardo he uses a lot of negative space and that what turns me away. He has some hit or miss tatts but I really liked his recent one with the crowned skull and rose. He executed the rose perfectly and i liked the blend of black and grey shading. A lot of artist use too much black. If he was consistent like that certain tatt he would of been my 1st pick no brainer.

Got my first tattoo May 5th. 2nd session June 4. Lines on the tattoo are still raised. I've been applying aquaphor everyday. Is this a normal time frame for the tattoo to heal?

Got my first tattoo May 5th. 2nd session June 4. Lines on the tattoo are still raised. I've been applying aquaphor everyday. Is this a normal time frame for the tattoo to heal?

Tattoos can and usually take up to a month to heal. Nearly all tattoo artists I've gotten work from and talked to recommend using aquafor for no more than 3 days. It doesn't actually allow the wound to breathe. Most artists recommend using a light unscented lotion after the first couple days as needed.

About your tattoo being raised... are you black?

Tattoos can and usually take up to a month to heal. Nearly all tattoo artists I've gotten work from and talked to recommend using aquafor for no more than 3 days. It doesn't actually allow the wound to breathe. Most artists recommend using a light unscented lotion after the first couple days as needed.

Thanks for the info. No, I'm Filipino.

Thanks for the info. No, I'm Filipino.

You got darker skin? People with a lot of melanin have a tendency to have their scars raised easily. If a tattoo artist goes too deep this can happen.

I wouldn't say dark. Just normal, brown Filipino skin color.
After the first night I stuck with unscented liquid dial soap when you wake up, unscented lubriderm lotion after you wash. And then at night before bed use dial and lubriderm again. During the whole day let it "dry heal" dont add lotion. A&D ointment tends to pull ink idk why people use that, multiple times a day at that smh.

I'd probably go with the 3rd guy. His black/grey work is legit.

Man it's hard to pick between dudes who do black/grey realism though.

I could probably pick out Jun and a couple others but there's a lot of artists that are super similar.

Cause you're working from references, a lot of which are recurrent it must be a beast to set yourself apart.

With the trad/neo trad stuff there's a little more room to be creative and add your own signature.

Last edited:
Getting my consultation tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well so I can finally get inked in the fall 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom