***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Went for a consultation today. I was suggested a 2 day session for $2500/day 
indifferent.gif

In no way should you skimp on ink for the price but a lot of these artists are outlandish with it. No one should ever be paying 3k a day.
For sure. It wouldn't be smart for me to drop 5k at this moment though. Getting married next year and also gonna be moving out

Yeah a lot of these cats take tgeir time. Especially when they charge by the hour.

But by the day? Better believe its gona be some quality stretched out an extra unnecessary 8 hours.

Got a calf tat a few weeks ago. Hurt a little more than I expected :lol: you dudes who have chest and rib tats are troopers.

The most painful areas for me were rib and armpit. haven't gotten chest yet but will eventually. I'm expecting that pain

Last edited:
Getting a sleeve done by Dillon Forte and he charges 5k/day.

People spend more than that on clothes/shoes... this is art. Worth it to me

image.jpg

Can you do an hourly rate with him?

How long is each session.

When I was getting tattooed 10 years ago I was paying $120 to $140 an hour. I've sat for as long as 10 hours pretty much a whole day but never paid 5k a day. That's when you just gotta move on to another.

Here is my artist

http://instagram.com/toby2thumbs

Chest aint bad yall soft.

I refuse to get my ribs done. Stomach was a *****!!

Bottom of the rib cage when i was getting my stomach done and right around my belly button were hands down the most painful.

Last edited:
I got my chest stomach and ribs

From painful to less painfull

stomach
ribs
chest

that shading on my stomach was no bueno :x , only time i almost tapped out ever on a session.

Back
Top Bottom