***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

I had my first tat at 17 and the rest of them were just a couple of years after. 31 now and none of them needs a touch up yet. I found this lotion a couple years ago and use it everyday. It smells good and brings out color immediately. Very inexpensive also, you can get a bottle at Walmart for like $6

1663766283690.png

for an inner bicep tattoo, yall have it facing inwards or outwards if the design has a face

Faces "should never" face backwards is something ive heard. So if your arm is relaxed down your side the face should be forward, if you have your arm stretched out the face should be facing up etc.

That being said, depending on design it could still look good either way. I have a tradition gypsy head on my right forearm (bottom part) that doesnt abide by that rule cause I thought it looked better with her head facing inward (if were to reach out and show you the palm of my hand/forearm for example).

idk how someone could sit thru both nipples getting tattoo’d in one session. he’s shaking like it’s -10 degrees out but props to him for getting it all done (i’m not gonna comment on the piece itself). one of my tattoos gets within an inch or two of my nipple and that **** had me squeezing the chair and clenching my jaw super hard. hell nah man

idk how someone could sit thru both nipples getting tattoo’d in one session. he’s shaking like it’s -10 degrees out but props to him for getting it all done (i’m not gonna comment on the piece itself). one of my tattoos gets within an inch or two of my nipple and that **** had me squeezing the chair and clenching my jaw super hard. hell nah man
I thought the nipple would be one of the worst spots but near the armpit was the worse by far, followed by the elbow and maybe the collarbone. I'm surprised buddy didn't pass out, and that tattoo artist wrong as hell for taking a video while dude shaking like that:lol:

I thought the nipple would be one of the worst spots but near the armpit was the worse by far, followed by the elbow and maybe the collarbone. I'm surprised buddy didn't pass out, and that tattoo artist wrong as hell for taking a video while dude shaking like that:lol:
Bro that boy having a seizure? But the sternum takes the cake for most pain man :smh:

Ribs, right on my ankle bone(that pointy prominence area), and the stomach under the belly button had me ready to tap out and leave without it being done.

On my Japanese traditional sleeve it goes into a chest panel, nowhere near my nipple and I remember still feeling it on my nipple anyways when I had it done. :lol:

Yeah....it is odd getting tattooed on sensitive spots especially when you aren't seeing it get done. I got tattooed on my shoulder area and I felt like the tattoo artist was on my neck when he wasn't. Even with my thigh tattoo, I thought he was tattooing near or even on my kneecap when it wasn't. I can only imagine when it is getting tattooed, which is why my elbow is still bare with my full sleeve. I am like too chicken to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom